Inform me about alcohol, humans!

Widmer Hefeweisen
Alaskan Amber
Stella
Coors Light
Mac and Jacks African Amber (actually I've never seen this stuff in stores)
Brinley Gold Vanilla Rum
Crown Royal and Coke or Jack Daniels and coke
Kamikaze - vodka, lime juice and triple sec

RP...These are my thoughts.
Beer
I pretty much agree with Karen. The best beers I've had are Hoegaarden, Guinness Draught, and Stella Artois.
Cocktails and harder drinks
I suggest Malibu since you're novest. It's made to get chicks drunk, fruity and good. Cocktail wise, Blue Kamikaze or your traditional Screwdriver, both good tasting and getting girls drunk friendly.
Personally, my choice of cocktails are anything with Bailey's and/or Kahlua in it, especially the B-52.
Whiskey Sour is good too.
Shots
For the girly stuff go with soco or a buttery nipple (tastes like butterscotch, pretty damn good).
People will probably push Jack Daniel's on you, well at least that's what I found in Bars. Cheaper than most shots, doesn't taste very good, but gets the job done very nice.
As for me, I go with sambuca, soco, scotch, or tequila.

Anyhow, that's my two cents. Karen and Necromunchkin are probably the best to listen to though, they know their alcohol pretty damn good.

Though, sorry Karen, Draught>>>>Stout by miles. Ewww at Stout and Extra Stout. I'm Irish, so listen to me on this one.

Necromunchkin said:
And if you're going to drink tequila, fuck Jose. You want Don Julio or Patron.
You know, I've had a lot of people recommend a lot of different types of tequila, some quite pricey. I just don't like them as well. None of the ones I've tried, besides Cuervo Gold, have the rich, sweet aftertaste. Most people stare at me as though I had three heads when I sip at the stuff and roll it over my tongue, but there it is. Simple pleasures.

Necromunchkin said:
And if you're going to drink tequila, fuck Jose. You want Don Julio or Patron.
+1, Cuervo is filthy horsepiss. Real tequila, such as the great Mexican banditos drink, has agave in it and is for sipping.

Penguin: Myers dark rum. It is magnificent. Try either with a splash of sour mix and lime juice, or 1/2 rum, 1/2 black cherry soda, both on ice.

Myers used to be my rum of choice, but then i just fell in love with Captain Morgan. i dig the flavor of capn way more than meyers, and the capn mixes so well with everything! i also enjoy the Southern Comfort. both of these mix delicously with pretty much any kind of soda or mixer. i dont usually drink them straight but i will if its my only option. Jack makes me feel really off-balance and fucked up, it also makes my stomach feel much worse than rum or soco or something. tequila is like gasoline, fuck that shit. ill drink vodka if its all there is, but if i buy its usually just for white russians. mmmm those are like candy. Absolut vanilla is probably my favorte vodka.

the worst vomit ive ever seen come out of myself was from a fifth of Cisco (18% bumwine) plus like 6 cups of kinda flat Natural Ice from a keg within the span of probably 30-45 mintues. it was the blackest, ugliest, most vile substance i have ever seen shooting out of my mouth like a goddamn fountain. luckily (miraculously) i got it all in the toilet, but man i was fucked up after that. runnin into walls and shit. not pretty.

That's the one thing I've noticed about higher quality liquor. I'm more likely to black out and go unconscious than vomit. So on the one hand, no redecorating the living room with stomach lining. The down side is you get to hear from your roommate how you were headbutting the toaster oven in only your underwear at three in the morning because it wouldn't properly toast your bagel.