Absinthe

A friend tried and started seeing spiders emerging from his own shadow and attacking him.

Anyway, have fun, whatever it does to you.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
A friend tried and started seeing spiders emerging from his own shadow and attacking him.

I recommend you to give it a try... you may see Alexis Laihos coming towards you, trying to have buttsex...

KillerGon said:
I recommend you to give it a try... you may see Alexis Laihos coming towards you, trying to have buttsex...

haha yeah ;)

Actually modern day absinthe that has become a trend again has nothing to do with the one that people were drinking 150 years ago. The original absinthe was indeed hallucinogenic and of toxic nature. It was eventually banned because some serious crimes were connected to it. Duh...
Haven't tasted it though... My brother had one shot, but nothing serious. Not even drunk...

I don't know how strong absinthe is. That's what I mean. It could be so strong that someone would get drunk after one shot. I didn't refer to all alcohol beverages. Personally, I'm not a lightweight.

its 70-80% but you wouldnt get drunk of one shot even if it was 100%...

Joonas Lehtonen said:

dude...absinthe doesn't make you hallucinate, its just deadly strong alcohol!!I've tried and the only thing is you get fucked up a whole lot faster :kickass:

Feel_The_Force said:
You would probably die lol
even if this is a double post: i had a friend of mine during chemistry who inhaled the pure alcohol vapor by accident, haha it was actually kick ass funny cause it was this complete nerd, and so he had to go to the hospital...what a twat:headbang: