Inform me about alcohol, humans!

neal said:
the worst vomit ive ever seen come out of myself was from a fifth of Cisco (18% bumwine) plus like 6 cups of kinda flat Natural Ice from a keg within the span of probably 30-45 mintues. it was the blackest, ugliest, most vile substance i have ever seen shooting out of my mouth like a goddamn fountain. luckily (miraculously) i got it all in the toilet, but man i was fucked up after that. runnin into walls and shit. not pretty.
Natty Ice, 50 cent beer of champions. I'd rep you just for mentioning it if I could.

Beer wise - Corona w/ Lime, yeah yeah go ahead, It rox! Close second is a moderate to heavy beer with the best name one the planet "Old Leg Humper" and has a pic of dog doing said action.....

Liquor wise - Not a big liquor drinker, but when I do. Baccardi and coke is most tasty. Margurita's (sp) if done properly.

Then shots, I do like the teq, however, I lose my mind drinkin this shit so I have sworn it off (when I did drink it, any good one with agave). I have since found I like a good Vodka, so far, Stoli is my fav. Grey Goose and the like are just way to pricey and I like the bite of Stoli much, much better.

Two observations:
Gin, omg..pukes on spot.
Scoth, have never, ever, ever, gotten a taste for this shit. Fuking drink water before this.

My two centavo's...

if wine's are what your'e after....go with a willamette valley pinot noir. Anythign over 20 bucks shoudl be good. I'm also a sucker for grigios and Chenin Blanc. but for Reds...I dig the oregon valley's Pinot the best.

Vodka = Chopin (polish potato vodka)
Whiskey = Jameson Irish Whiskey
Rum = Captain Morgan

if you really want to get fucked up...get a bottle of Southern Comfort..mix with orange juice. you won't even realize its alcoholic until you're streaking around your yard.

Patron
Corona
Mojito (not the pre-mixed & has to have the mint leaves)
Apple Martini
Long Island

....I'm getting thirsty...

the_drip said:
if wine's are what your'e after....go with a willamette valley pinot noir. Anythign over 20 bucks shoudl be good. I'm also a sucker for grigios and Chenin Blanc. but for Reds...I dig the oregon valley's Pinot the best.

Vodka = Chopin (polish potato vodka)
Whiskey = Jameson Irish Whiskey
Rum = Captain Morgan

if you really want to get fucked up...get a bottle of Southern Comfort..mix with orange juice. you won't even realize its alcoholic until you're streaking around your yard.

potato vodka is the best, but I think that chopin is way overpriced. For being the same price as grey goose, I would expect more, but it's not substantially better than luksusowa as far as I'm concerned. Now teton glacier, THAT's a good potato vodka.

after discussing it at length with Chromatose, this thread is probably far more confusing than good.

Ultimately it's all a matter of personal taste, and to figure that out, you gotta try different stuff. To do that, you need experience.

And even with experience, it takes awhile to get into different alcohols. The whole "acquired taste" factor.

It also depends on if you're drinking for enjoyment, or drinking just to get fucked up. If you don't care about taste, then you're best off to get the cheapest swill possible and drinking it as fast as you can, but I prefer to drink something that tastes good as opposed to the bottom-shelf bumwine, chodeweiser piss water.

Chromatose said:
potato vodka is the best, but I think that chopin is way overpriced. For being the same price as grey goose, I would expect more, but it's not substantially better than luksusowa as far as I'm concerned. Now teton glacier, THAT's a good potato vodka.

hmm never had it. when I get the chance..I will. :puke:

neal said:
:kickass:

(though when it comes to cheap i prefer PBR and Steel Reserve)
Last time I tried to stomach a can of Steel Reserve it didn't go well. Just couldn't do it, haha. It's definitely the worst tasting beer I've ever had.