Inform me about alcohol, humans!

PBR leaves me sick in the morning, with a nasty after taste... but never dehydrated. So I guess theres an upside to the cheapest of cheaps.

metalskater7 said:
Last time I tried to stomach a can of Steel Reserve it didn't go well. Just couldn't do it, haha. It's definitely the worst tasting beer I've ever had.
naw man, you cant drink the cans! 40oz of Steel is the only proper method of consumption.

Beer: Yeungling, Guinness Draught (extra stout is horrid), Samuel Adams Octoberfest.

Mixed drinks: Screwdriver, Jack and Coke, Mojitos

Liquors: Scotch, Jack Daniels, Maker's Mark Bourbon (not that easy to find but very good).

neal said:
naw man, you cant drink the cans! 40oz of Steel is the only proper method of consumption.
Haha, it was at some cheap party that packed the fridge with nothing but the stuff. Needless to say, many minorities were present.

SO I GOT:

Guiness Draught
Stella Artois
A little jagermeister thing
Captain Morgan's Dark
Kahlua especial
Absolute Vanilla
Bailey's classic

THis is all moose and I could find/....

any particular mixes to reccomend, or is straight quite alright?

Irish Car Bomb
Take 1 shot of Bailey's Irish Cream and 1 shot of Jameson Irish whiskey and put them in a double shot glass (though some people drizzle the Jameson on the top), then drop the shot glass in a glass of Guinness Draught and chug. Mmmm, tastes like choclate milk. Make sure you chug the whole thing or you're not worthy.
Since you don't have Jameson just use a double shot of Bailey's.

One of my favorite drinks by the way.