Inform me about alcohol, humans!

by the way, jager + beer = bad

and bailey's + kahlua = bad

even though I think that was a recc, but the proportions were off and there was no soda. I may have to do that one again (when I get more bailey's)

metalskater7 said:
Try a car bomb.

splain, plz.

(Also liking the sound of liquid cocaine. not sure if Goldschlager is available... any substitutes?)

HOLY FUCKING DRUNKEN FLASH BACK

I remember washing down bailey's after jager and being like "YESS!!!!!!!!!!"

Irish Car Bomb

Glass half to two thirds full of Guinness (or Murphys). Shot glass of Bailey's topped with Jameson Irish Whisky. Light with fire, drop into glass of stout, slam it down.

My version:

Fill a three ounce glass with Irish Whisky, preferably Jameson 12 year, drink slowly and deliberately, chase with a pint of Irish Stout. Leave the Bailey's in the fridge.

Necromunchkin said:
My version:

Fill a three ounce glass with Irish Whisky, preferably Jameson 12 year, drink slowly and deliberately, chase with a pint of Irish Stout. Leave the Bailey's in the fridge.
Haha, you're my idol.

Necromunchkin said:
Irish Car Bomb

Glass half to two thirds full of Guinness (or Murphys). Shot glass of Bailey's topped with Jameson Irish Whisky. Light with fire, drop into glass of stout, slam it down.
Glass of DRAUGHT! :mad:
The fire part is just to look B.A. by the way penggy.

(and I say more, because I plan on trying a bunch of these and then choosing the best--predrinking drinking, woo!)

MajestikMøøse said:
you should blow about $40 on a bottle of Grey Goose vodka.

FUCKING YES, HE SHOULD!

That stuff is just sublime.

Also, Jim, I'm gay for people using the world deliberately, in that context. :lol: How are you, bud?