Inform me about alcohol, humans!

retarded penguin said:
All beer sucks. Hoegardernnen, Guiness, Stella Artois. BALLS. (I hate you Matt for costing me like 50 bucks in shitty beer! But I love you for who you ARE)

alright, how about on thursday we meet up and I take it off your hands like we agreed?

(i.e. I have a midterm in my last class on thursday and I suspect that it's going to suck, so I'm going to come over and requisition your unwanted beer and play your guitar after it.)

I am cool with this plan. But I finish late on Thursdays, RECALL.
(5pm)

thursday is a good day, too
I can get drunk on thursdays!

retarded penguin said:
Alcohol verdicts are in!!!

Kalhua (strong) and Grey Goose is way too powerful. Not a big fan. Even mixed it just cuts through bitterly.

what were the proportions?

I really don't think that would go so well like that, kahlua is for FLAVORING, you should mix with something else as well, i.e.... milk

You really should do some research on this! knowing is half the battle!

ok enough with this amateurishness

Thursday is now upgraded to a DRINKING SEMINAR

I will teach you the basic do's and don'ts of alcoholic beverage consumption.

Chromatose said:
what were the proportions?

I really don't think that would go so well like that, kahlua is for FLAVORING, you should mix with something else as well, i.e.... milk

You really should do some research on this! knowing is half the battle!

I actually did quite a bit of research. I used this post to gain some subjectivity. I have grown up since I first came to the board. :err::)
Ultimately little things do get overlooked. (i.e, temperature)

but hey. I was referencing all those alcohols individually.
The problem, according to Matt, is that I drank grey goose warm.
As for the kalhua, it is just way too strong and has no distinguishable taste, besides powervodka.

lagavulin_b.jpg

:kickass:

Funny shit happened to me last night. Ordered a car bomb, and they mixed up my shot with someone else's I guess. Anyway I was too drunk to notice, so I dropped the shot of tequilla they gave me into my Guinness and began to consume. About a third through the chug my insides exploded and I realized something was wrong. Horrible experience.