Inform me about alcohol, humans!

The thing about car bomb or Tik Tak (Jager dropped into Red Bull) or all those "bombs" drinks is that you have to slam it down really fast or else the beer mixes with the whiskey and it floats and its gross...

Now, I love alcohol, (as you all know) but for me those "bombs" or all those stupid shots were always such an "amature drinker act"
If I'm drinking booze, I want to enjoy every sip, and drink it slowly and enjoy my drunkness, not to drink it fast *just to be drun* like a dumb sorority girl
I don't know... its just me.

I now have, (In my fridge)
jager
baileys
vanilla white
kalhua
goldschlagger
hoegarden beer
guiness
grey goose
Jameson
Jim Beam
Butterripple schnapps
cap morgan dark

any more mix reccs?

Half a shot of Butterripple schnapps and half a shot of Bailey's in a shot class. Called a butternipple shot, girly drink, very good.
There's other mixes with kahlua in there too, you can experiment.

eh, i think grey goose is overpriced and over-rated. with his underdeveloped booze pallete, its still gonna taste like nasty ass vodka. might as well spend a little less for shit thats just as good if not better (absolut, stoli, etc. hell, even skyy and finlandia taste just as good).

edit: Smifnoff is the cut-off though. dont go any cheaper than that or its total gutrot hell the next day.

metalskater7 said:
Half a shot of Butterripple schnapps and half a shot of Bailey's in a shot class. Called a butternipple shot, girly drink, very good.
There's other mixes with kahlua in there too, you can experiment.
that sounds good, but theres no fuckin way id order that in a bar. theyd like, throw me out or something. i need a friend who's as gay as you so i can try these fruity ass drinks you keep posting.

neal said:
that sounds good, but theres no fuckin way id order that in a bar. theyd like, throw me out or something. i need a friend who's as gay as you so i can try these fruity ass drinks you keep posting.

post some harder ones you elitest bitch

neal said:
It takes a man to order a fruity ass drink.

I love Grey Goose, and it has always been my favorite, Its not overated at all- when you drink good quality stuff: your hangover and drunkness is accordingly. but I am also a fan of Absolute...
I love Absolute. or Stoli...

anyhoo.... lets get back on the Single Malt topic... thats my favorite :cool:

this absolut vanilla and kahlua do not seem to make a proper white russian

it could be the eggnog, but the bailey's did not do the trick either

Shamrock #2 recipe
1 1/2 oz Jameson® Irish whiskey
1/2 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur
1/2 oz Bailey's® Irish cream

holy fuck did that almost kill me. jesus.

retarded penguin said:
this absolut vanilla and kahlua do not seem to make a proper white russian

it could be the eggnog, but the bailey's did not do the trick either

well, that's probably because a white russian calls for milk, regular vodka, and regular kahlua.

I suggest however that you do not use the grey goose in the white russians though, as that would be a waste. (drink that shit straight, like a man... or at least a russian)

retarded penguin said:
Shamrock #2 recipe
1 1/2 oz Jameson® Irish whiskey
1/2 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur
1/2 oz Bailey's® Irish cream

holy fuck did that almost kill me. jesus.

you should do this for your floorcrawl

IT WILL DESTROY YOUR ENEMIES

Has anyone ever had Peels?

Justin bought it once...It was a little fruity, but tasty :>