Inside, you will find that im addressing a very weird statement, posted by GUERRILLA

Originally posted by Lord of Metal
Yeah, I know what you mean.. I love to fuck my dad in the ass too. I only hope my mom hadn't left us so she'd be there and lick my balls.

And then you call me a flaming homosexual... ya redneck fuck...
I BET YOUR MOTHER'S YOUR SISTER

Wow, you can change my words around. And look, my post is right above your's. Yeah, no one will notice that. Oh and by the way, just because I live in Arkansas doesn't mean I am a redneck. Rednecks don't listen to Metal, dumbass.

"I BET YOUR MOTHER'S YOUR SISTER"
I bet your brother is your father. I bet your sister is your daughter. I bet your uncle is your aunt. I bet your cousin is your grandfather.

Are you by any chance related to Jenna Jameson? You see I ask because you are one of the biggest cocksuckers I have ever seen in my life. Look, I am not going to make fun of you because you are a pansy. I have nothing against that. But goddamn it, have some class. Don't just whore yourself off to any guy who will give you a ride. Have some class man.

I know what it is. You have low self esteem because you have a 3 inch dick. You feel insecure. Look, letting your dad fuck you is not the answer. Shoving your fist up your ass is not the answer. A gun to your head is the answer.

No one cares about you Guerrilla. Warrel Dane wrote Insignificant especially for you. You are even a disgrace to mankind. You might as well end your life now. Get it over with. End the misery. The pain. The torment. The loneliness. The depression. The hate. The anger. The tears. End it all now. Do the right thing, before someone else does it for you.

well, actually, i think you guys can find where i copied and psted the priginateing post. ITs in the APRIL....1947 thread. Yep, i didnt change a word this time.

ANd BTW,,,,That stuff, the quotes from me.they are the fake ones. I dont even drink. ANd both my brotehrs still live with my parents.

Originally posted by LSDphilosophy
what I make of that is that ledmag is going to go get drunk as a skunk and hopefully his wife won't find out and get pissed... or am I missing something... oh yeah he probably sat back and smoked a joint too hahahaha

cheers ledmag

CHEERS back to you dude.

Lik eteh new AVATAR your tottin around. It Fits you very well.

How you been dude?

lovely jobly, have to say... an extremely intelligent (atomic engineer like) american communist and co. against him...
I didn't miss anything here.
:loco: