instrumental songs........your top five

Fahrenheit said:
Hey, dude, that guy is right... Gently is no fucking instrumental, even close. Corey is screaming and crying in that song like a son of a bitch. I guess, you have this song in very bad quallity, so you don't hear his voice, he-he-he. By the way, Slipknot don't even have any instrumental songs. Too bad... And what is the deal to write the instrumental versions of songs. The Silent Enigma is good enough sa it is. So, your list is banned!:) :p

hmm I don't listen to slipknot I don't like them so I don't really know but my sister love them and on her pc I saw two parts off that song, one where they sing and one without singing .. I don't know.. I may be wrong but it wasn't any singing in that song ;p

1. Katatonia - Instrumental
2. Katatonia - Inside The City Of Glass
3. Black Tape For A Blue Girl - Fitful
4. The Gathering - Sand And Mercury (80% instrumental :D)
5. Daylight Dies - Back In The World

Yngwie Malmsteen - Evil Eye
Camel - Chord Change
Opeth - Silhouette
In Flames - The Jesters Dance
Porcupine Tree - Wedding Nails
Nuno Bettencourt - Midnight Express

Metallica - call of ctulu
Metallica - to live is to die
Katatonia - inside the city of glass
KAT - Instrumental
Slipknot - gently(IOWA) ( the first part is instrumental in the end ther's some lyric)

someone said something about Silent Hill music... yea it's GREAT, it's not a band , it's a Japan composer... i will try to recall the name and write it other time.

Katatonia - For funerals to come (MadTinus said it's ok)
Saturnus - The fall of Nakkiel (Nakkiel has fallen)
Anathema - Black Orchid
Anathema - Silent Enigma (acoustic)
Manowar - Today is a good day to die

MadTinus said:
First of all one of the most underrated songs of one of the most underrated bands:

- EUCHARIST - The Eucharist (everyone MUST buy the "Mirrorworlds" album, it should be punished not to own it), this is just an awesome track, great melodies, great dynamics, great harmonies, great atmosphere.
Download this song here and tell me how great it is!

1. Orion - Metallica
2. Transylvania - Iced Earth
3. Pretty Little Ditty - Red Hot Chili Peppers, gotta love some funk.
4. Dreams to Follow - November's Doom
5. Apocalypse - Sinai Beach (Don't necessarily like the band, this song is just fun to listen to)

Opeth - Ending Credit
Godspeed you! black emperor - Moya
Godspped you! black emperor - The dead flag blues
Explsions in the skys - with tired eye, tired minds, tired souls, we slept
Mogwai - Friend of the night