Interested in a reality check? Click here.

The Universe doesn't need a reason to be, it just does. Insignificance be damned, I'm still going to act like I'm the most important quark on the atom.

I dunno, anything that's interesting and makes me think. No preference over fiction or non-fiction. I like stories that show good morals and positive thinking, and I also enjoy stories about crime, violence, terrible people, etc and everything in between. As long as it's not pointless and forces me to think. I like experiencing things from all perspectives. Even fantasy :D

thegodofsmallthings.jpg

Probably the best book I've ever read. Completely unrelated to the topic at hand however.

If you haven't read any Ayn Rand, that's a perfect place to start, Kevin. Start with Ayn Rand's Anthem, then move your way through Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged. I'm currently reading We Are The Living.

I dunno, anything that's interesting and makes me think. No preference over fiction or non-fiction. I like stories that show good morals and positive thinking, and I also enjoy stories about crime, violence, terrible people, etc and everything in between. As long as it's not pointless and forces me to think. I like experiencing things from all perspectives. Even fantasy :D

Well, my favorite fiction books are the following:
Shibumi, The Dark Echo, Sensei and Sensei II

As far as non-fiction is concerned, I enjoy newage and physics reading. Some of my favorites include A Briefer History in Time by Stephen Hawking, Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce and The Ultimate Journey by Robert Monroe (who is known for his work at The Monroe Institute with exploration of the human consciousness).

Out of the fiction, I feel that Shibumi will make you think the most. Of course when it comes to non-fiction, it'll always make you think. Though with non-fiction, I feel that you have to have an interest on the subject in order to be kept interested and retain it. I remember when I spoke about astral projection including (but not limited to) human consciousness, I thought it sparked an interest in you. If it is something you want to explore, let me know man and I'll point you in the right direction.