INTERESTING CDS OF 2006 ROFL!

To add on to my initial list:
Disillusion's Gloria just came out recently. While I really like "Dread It", I haven't heard anything else on there that really catches my interest.
Insomnium's Above The Weeping World is really good. In The Groves of Death is probably my favorite on there.
Noumena just came out with a new one, haven't listened too attentively to it yet, though. They rocked my socks with Absence, so I'm hoping for something good.
The yayhoo from Lost Horizon, the singer, released his first cd with his new band, Heed. It's somewhere between rock and metal but I really like his voice, so hooray.
To/Die/For just released "Wounds Wide Open" which is in their typical style of gothyrockmetal. Nothing too new but still solid stuff.

New cool stuff:
Melechesh - Emissaries
Oriental, groovy black/death. Amazing!

Everlost - Noise Factory
Russian Soilwork-metal. Much more interesting than one would imagine! :)

Solefald - Black for Death, An Icelandic Odyssey Part II
They always deliver the goods!

Anaal Nathrakh - Eschaton
Extreme brutality with some occasional melodies! :)

Zavorash - Nihilistic Ascension and Spiritual Death
Elite swedish blackmetal somewhat similar to Watain.

NOT recomended:
Arsis - United in Regret
What happened?

Mnemic - Passenger
The new singer is retarded and the music is not far behind.

Hmm, I actually really like it and I thought that the production was better. Oh well, 2 different opinions :p

Anyway, I dont know if I said anything about the new Heavenly cd, but, it is an amazing power metal cd.

Jesus I have been away a long time. College is too much getting drunk and too little posting on UM. Anyway

Norther has a new song/video on their website entitled "Frozen Angel". I really liked it. Really fast, very heavy melodic verses, excellent solo, Petri dressing up like some sort of less gay Abbath. Nice. Some may not enjoy it due to the fact that is has a completely clean chorus. Still, I enjoyed it. Check it out.

Jesus I have been away a long time. College is too much getting drunk and too little posting on UM. Anyway

Norther has a new song/video on their website entitled "Frozen Angel". I really liked it. Really fast, very heavy melodic verses, excellent solo, Petri dressing up like some sort of less gay Abbath. Nice. Some may not enjoy it due to the fact that is has a completely clean chorus. Still, I enjoyed it. Check it out.

Woah, its good, Im not the biggest fan of the clean chorus, but still good nonetheless :headbang: