Interesting CinC story.

Sepsis

Brutal
Jul 22, 2004
This happened in December. A little late, I know, but meh.

So it was 'Club Night' at my college. It was supposed to be a nonformal dance thingamahootis, and I was one of the twenty or so poor saps that actually went.

As there were so few people, I was able to get them to play some of my music. I got in a little Ador Dorath and Cradle of Filth (early on when no one was there), and decided to give them 'Don't be Happy, Worry.' Her'es how it goes:

*french talk* *SCREAM!!!!*
Everyone looks like a deer in headlights, which is to say, fucking confused and enchanted at the same time.
*groovy part*
The girls (there are only three of them, and they're the only ones on the dance floor) try to get down. All of a sudden...
*MORE SCREAMING!!!!!*
They're standing there like OMGWTF.
*groovy part*
they have another go at it.
*MORE SCREAMINGGGG!!!!!!11*
At this point ears used to Nelly and Eminem and other such garbage, everyone was like, "TURN IT OFF OMG TURN IT OFF!!" and they did :(

I thought it was amusing.

Hahaha, this story kicks ass. Maybe next time we can shoot a video in your college ? That'd be great.
BTW friends, "Collection Prestige" is gonna let you all worry about our mental health. :Spin:

Arno

Lee_B said:
I think we already do :)
Yes. 'Don't Be Happy, Worry' is easily the craziest song I've ever heard.

However, if you don't think that was cause for worry, I can't wait to hear 'Collection Prestige'!

Also, I'd be honored if you'd shoot a video here. But: I live in a small, podunk town of like 2000 (why we have a college is a mystery), and I live halfway around the world, so it would be quite a transit. I could maybe try to get some footage for your next video, though...

The new material is far more weirder than "Don't Be Happy, Worry"... :D

Hey Lee, let's get the promo work started !
This album will appeal to fans of : car crashes, true necro black metal, old school thrash, pygmy dances, extreme grindcore, fandango, depressive West Indian music, 70's ending credits music, genital torture, Vinnie Vincent, funky grooves, dark romanticism, progressive techno-death and other related genres. :err: Do you think it will match the size of a sticker ? :D

Satanic Disaster said:

This album will appeal to fans of : car crashes, true necro black metal, old school thrash, pygmy dances, extreme grindcore, fandango, depressive West Indian music, 70's ending credits music, genital torture, Vinnie Vincent, funky grooves, dark romanticism, progressive techno-death and other related genres. :err: Do you think it will match the size of a sticker ? :D

No tap dancing nuns? :)

I wanna hear this right now!! Wahh! :cry:

Satanic Disaster said:
:erk: this frightens Sepsis.

I don't like any of them (especially genital torture), but then again I don't like sodium or chlorine and when you put them together you get salt. And salt kicks ass. [/obtuse metaphor]
I can't wait.