Intermezzo cover

lumen

CKMS supporter
Jul 18, 2001
cat shelter
www.killeatexploittheweak.tk
Here it is - finally. Be gentle with me. This is the first song I've recorded on my computer. It's sounds much better live, when I'm playing a REAL piano, but oh well.

Edit: it looks like Yahoo shut me down again so here are some alternate links to try.

Try this first.

And if that doesn't work, try this.

If these links don't work either (very possible since it's still yahoo/geocities) I might have to take Unicorn up on his offer to put the song up on his site.
Or you could check out Analog Kid's remastered version below, which sounds much better anyway.

I really like this a lot.. No offense to the others, but I think this is by far the best cover thus far.

Thanks guys. You're very sweet.

The link didn't work because Yahoo temporarily turned off my site for using too much band width (I was hoping they'd let it slide). Anyone have any suggestions?

Analog Kid remastered my cover, and it sounds way better (like a real recording), so maybe he will post that for you to check out. :)

(BTW- She does look like a Maine Coon doesn't she? But she was half the size of one, and just a barn cat.)

What can I say? Good cover, and a very nice voice. I'm damn lucky that you participated. :D
I can take the Mp3 on my homepage if you want. Better the remastered version.

Originally posted by Gurgelguff
Nice cat on the picture ! ( Maine Coon ? ) I have four cats myself.

Like I mentioned above - she does look like a Maine Coon, but she was so small. I had her for almost 15 years.
I have four cats now too. All short hairs - one black, one brown tabby, one grey and white tabby, and a champagne Burmese.
What do your cats look like?
(I'm glad you thought my cover was good, thanks.)

Unicorn: I'm glad you liked it.

Analog Kid: thanks for posting your remastered version.

:)

Very cool, interesting to hear a female voice singing Dan's stuff, as I'm accustomed to the deep male vox.....really brings out the ethereal, haunting element of the song!

The cats in our family is: the new boy "Beelzebub" and he´s black
( of course ) 4 months and wild as hell ( ? ) Then we have "Skogis"
( Woody ) 12, Afrodite: 13 and the grand old lady Ofelia: 18.
The last three is "classic" tabby style brown/black and white.
Good luck with the file problems !

Attachments

• bubbis skrattar.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 20
Wow, that was very chilling. I would also say it's the best cover so far, and it's very cool hearing female vocals on one of Dan's songs. Great choice for a cover. Analog_Kid did a nice job touching up the sound.

Hey...I am truly amazed!! There's quite some talent present here at the forum...If you guys & girls keep it up me and the boys are out of business by friday!!!
I must say that I like your version just as much as the original by Dag and the version we did for the 2nd album...A good song can't go wrong.
I wish mr Gurgel could post the true original "Fontän" with the backward sound, the toy synth that goes "home, home, home" that made me worship this track som many years ago...

Dan
:) :D :) :lol: :D :p
smilies R cool

Alright folks ! It´s my turn to put my ass on the line. Here´s the original version of "Intermezzo". Sung in Swedish and recorded on a fourtrack recorder 14 years ago with my guitar and a Casio SK-1 sampler ( Dan´s first ! ). The strange backward sound is a strange backward sound ! I don´t remember how i did it. The lyric is from the same guy who wrote the lyrics to P.T.M: Khaaoos. Go to my homepage: www.come.to/tomnouga and go to the newssection or take the link "Här" Enjoy !

*downloading now* 3mins left

hey llumara,I like the cover a lot :) but hmm i can't compare it with the original,simply because i haven't heard it :rolleyes: