International care packages?

Did you know that Ukraine's economy's fucked up so it's a poor poor poor country. I'd appreciate if all of you guys would have sent me some candies :saint:

Actually what might be pretty cool is to give you money so you could mail us an ungodly fuckton of cheap Ukrainian candies. :)

That would work too! :D We have good candies here!
Oh, and a couple of new lenses for my camera would be neat as well :oops:

Probably a ceiling. Whether that $20 includes shipping is another pregunta.

That's probably an important factor. I think shipping of boxes cost quite a bit.

That would work too! :D We have good candies here!
Oh, and a couple of new lenses for my camera would be neat as well :oops:

When I was looking at purchasing noob lenses, they were supposed to cost something like 700-1000$. Now surely what you require will be double that amount :D

P.S.
How's the whole Yanukovych thing going?

This does sound awesome, it will be like a hilariously awful/edible gift exchange.

@Neurotica: I send the candy, you send the camera... then say someone stole it.... insurance is good.... yes?

I would be up for this if i didnt already order shit loads of stuff from Japan Centre. Also postage to the highlands of scotland is ridicolously expensive (my postcode is part of a group of postcodes in scotland thet gets plastered with unecessary surcharges on postage) and i doubt anyone would want to pay that. Plus the only thing worth sending is probably Irn Bru and thats not very exciting.

Hash!! Although I think i'd preffer a genuine Aghori artifact,those people are beyond interesting,perhaps the most interesting religious sect that I know of,I would love to visit India one day.I don't think I could send you anything near as interesting in return though unfortunately.

Send me the remnants of a Tasmanian Devil which I can sniff before performing.

Or drink Bhang. It has milk, which makes you stronger.

Even if you do want an Aghori artifact, that's a little hard procuring as they live in the other part of the country. I could probably send you a clay Chillum that I made in school :lol: It's never been put to use of course.

:) I'll see what I can do,nah that's ok man,i'm in the process of quitting,but if I was still smoking i'd jump at that offer :)I will make it to India one day!