Internet Acronyms

To be frank I'd rather people used acronyms than poor grammar. They're makes me want to punch someone.
A few changes to the word filter would make the forum much more bearable... ie, changing 'cos' to 'because', 'thx' to 'thanks', 'y' to 'why'...

Well I won't really argue anymore more because I guess we have made our points pretty clear and that we don't agree. :)

Just saying one last thing, I just don't see a higher worth in keeping the language "pure" for the sake of keeping it that way. So I don't really care how someone types as long as I get his point. So I don't really encourage people to "dumb" it down just that I don't really care when people do.

BTW, I say "LOL" all the time irl (aswell as btw, irl, and lots of swedish internet phrases etc.) ;)

Do you know anywhere you can watch anime (or any tv shows, really) for free online... something similar to the sadly departed tvlinks? I really want to watch Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist, but I can never seem to catch the first episode on Adult Swim. Then, subsequently, it's really hard to be there every night at the right time so you don't miss something.

really disapointed to find out FTW means for the win, this hole time i've been thinking it means fuck the world

So when someone said something like 'good food ftw' you must've been hella confused.

I don't mind the odd acronym, but text-speak (y r u goin 2 stab me? etc.) makes me want to stab people.

pwnt.gif

Do you know anywhere you can watch anime (or any tv shows, really) for free online... something similar to the sadly departed tvlinks? I really want to watch Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist, but I can never seem to catch the first episode on Adult Swim. Then, subsequently, it's really hard to be there every night at the right time so you don't miss something.
http://www.animecrunch.com/

Or just dowload from a torrent site, much better.