interview questions needed for ...

Yes.
Will you please,PLEASE ask them why they did'nt do their gig in Dublin,Ireland they were meant to do?
They cancelled on the last minute for some retarded reason.
Dark Funeral thats for.
Also,where did you get the new Meshuggah from?Is it an FTP download?
I cant get it anywhere.
Eamonn

hey lord .. thanks for that question :) .. could you email it to me ,, cos im collecting questions in a folder :) .. sorry to be awkward but would make it easier for me ..

regarding the meshuggah CD, i had it sent to me ,, from someone who got it from an FTP ..

this was the address they used, but dont know if its still working

in your ftp client, the host address = 68.99.49.17
username = meshuggah
password = meshuggah

i would hazard a guess that most or all of it will now be available from whatever mp3 download program you can get as well, usually once a cd is out on promo then you can find it somewhere ..

:)

Where will we be able to find these interviews. Khanate interviews a somewhat rare, and I love the hell out of that band. They have created a darker, scarier album than any black metal band in the last five years. In fact doom like Khanate is probably the darkest, bleakest thing out their right now. Black metal seems to be moving toward a very necro feel, kind of like Anaal Nathrakh.

they will be on our website when they are done .. so the more questions that come in quickly, the sooner we can get them done, but they are all agreed to ,, just wanted a good amount of questions from the rest of the fans out there, so if you have some questions for them, please please email me, the more the better as well :) ..
ive got a few for each as well, but obviously if the true fans out there are asking as well, then they are bound to be good! :) ..