Into Eternity - Buried In Oblivion

Black Winter Day said:
did i mention the vocal harmonies sound a lot like pain of salvation? wow, i can't wait for the promo of their new one... so much good music, so little time to listen to it all!
The first time I heard Into Eternity, I mentioned that same Pain of Salvation comparison in the ProgPower board and got quickly scolded for such blasphemy.

So CM are selling Khanate? That is surprising.

IT ARRIVED!! THE BURIED IN OBLIVION PROMO IS IN MY GRUBBY HANDS!

Listening to the second song as I type ("Embraced By Desolation"). Just speechless at how good this band is.

The clean vocals are incredible!!! They fixed what I mentioned in the interview, the vocal scales go beyond just the scale of C !!!!!!! :loco:

First thing I noticed though - a tad bit quiet in the mix isn't it? Otherwise, this is hard on heaven. \m/ Will listen to this all night now....

Black Winter Day said:
note: damn, we are a gullible lot, are we not?
I'll bet the most used word around the RC forum is "sold." Well, maybe second most, right behind "teh." :lol:

seriously, look at the bands people here go apeshit over... they were all reccomended

demonspell: into eternity
jaykeeley: mithras, empyrium
erik: about a million things
shakermaker: nagelfar, bergthron
dreamlord: arcane sun
npearce: a ton of weird and wild bands
papa josh: suffocation (yeah, i know, most had heard them), other stuff
NAD: king crimson, jerry cantrell
chief b: nightfall

poor me... i'm just the one who just ends up buying everything! :D

Right on Demon, kick ass thread, thanks for pointing me this way, you too Jay \m/. All I have to say is that I was hooked just about instantly when I got the album a few months ago to play on Seismic. With the addition of Chris Krall on vocals and Rob Doherty on guitar, I think the band has maximum potential.

Anyone that is interested in hearing the new album and chatting with the Into Eternity join us at www.seismicradio.com

I will be playing BiO in it's entirety this saturday on Seismic Radio at 3:00 PM EST/ 12:00 PM PST, it will be a kick ass time \m/(><)\m/

Bear

Bear said:
Right on Demon, kick ass thread, thanks for pointing me this way, you too Jay \m/. All I have to say is that I was hooked just about instantly...
Yo Bear! I'm telling you, I was blown away before the album even came to an end. It's one of those albums where you're constantly surprised at how many tricks they can pull out of the bag.

Glenn better have them lined up for ProgPower this year. :heh: