Into Eternity - Buried In Oblivion

MindInsane said:
This is wierd...I was talking to my brother today and he was telling me that I should pick this up because it's something I would really like. He knows my taste and I trust him when he says I should get something, so I found it on Ebay brand new for 13.25 (including shipping) so I bought it. Then I get on the board and see the title to this thread! I haven't read this thread because I didn't recognize the name of the band......and now it's on the way to my house! I can't wait. My brother was saying this is great progressive death metal. He was using Dream Theater as a comparison a bit. That's fine with me..I like them. I'll post what I think when I get it:Spin:
See I know what you like..........now you should know what I like..........I think your brothers Mind controls your musical side of your Brain.........Mind...Insane........:loco:

Deadly Embrace said:
See I know what you like..........now you should know what I like..........I think your brothers Mind controls your musical side of your Brain.........Mind...Insane........:loco:

Uh........WTF ever??:confused: My brother knows what I like...we've known each other a while:Smug:

BTW DE, you might as well save your money. This cd is PROGRESSIVE and has been compared to Opeth and Dream Theater (everything you HATE)....it'll probably make your head explode....

I take back what I said, I was convinced to buy this new one the other day from the local metal store--

This disc is pretty cool, and while not in my normal thrash channel, it's got some hooks that are damn good (Isolation, Embraced by Desolation)

I still don't care much for the clean harmonies, sorta makes for a 'happier' sound, but this I can deal with...

:headbang:

Ok...so I got this cd today and after 1 listen..it's KILLER!!! I absolutely love it! It's Spiral Architect meets Black metal and old school death metal all wrapped up into one stellar creation!!! The Dream Theater comparisons I can understand..they have some similar progressive breakdowns...but Opeth?? Not even as far as I'm concerned, two completely different bands. The production is really great too! FINALLY a band that understands the fact that BEING ABLE TO HEAR THE BASS GUITAR IS A GOOD THING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!:worship:

Oh yea...and another thing:D They are from HERE!! The good Ol' US! I'm so proud *sigh* it just brings a tear to my eye!!

A+++++++++++ This will definitely be one of the best albums this year:headbang:

Deadly Embrace said:
Since you rated it so highly............I'll avoid bit like the Black Plague;) :loco: :Smug: !
Yep...you miss out on a lot of great music that wayo_O You should avoid it though...like I said before...music this intricate and talented will make your head explode!!

Damn...that almost took an hour! You losin your touch? You usually have a smart ass comeback for every one of my posts WAY faster than that!

MindInsane said:
......like I said before...music this intricate and talented will make your head explode!!

Damn...that almost took an hour! You losin your touch? You usually have a smart ass comeback for every one of my posts WAY faster than that!
Your right I hooked Opeth up to my shower massager.........and it took almost an hour for head to explode.........:Spin: .........Sorry I could'nt post a comeback quicker.......but it was a long shower:D ........thats for the suggestion:wave: .....it CAME............in use:Spin:

PS..........It only took 10 minutes this time........since your keeping track BH!

MindInsane said:
...Oh yea...and another thing:D They are from HERE!! The good Ol' US! I'm so proud *sigh* it just brings a tear to my eye!!
Well, I hope you don't think any less of them for it, but Into Eternity is actually out of Saskatchewan, Canada...but I guess it's a helluva lot closer than Sweden. ;)

Steiner said:
Well, I hope you don't think any less of them for it, but Into Eternity is actually out of Saskatchewan, Canada...but I guess it's a helluva lot closer than Sweden. ;)
Awww..I wouldn't think less of them if they were from another country...I was just kind of excited to think that a band of this talent had actually originated in the U.S. since all the great new bands are coming out of europe lately! Oh well...they are from this continent anyway!!:loco:

MindInsane said:
Oh yea...and another thing:D They are from HERE!! The good Ol' US! I'm so proud *sigh* it just brings a tear to my eye!!
Waihaaaiiit a minute..... they are from Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada :Spin:

This album got a 10 out of 10 in Europe's biggest metal mag, Rock Hard. This is a big, BIG, deal!!!!!!!
I posted the review (scanned) and a translation on several forums, a.o. the IE forum here at UM.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138203