"Into the Woods..."

Dear David Gold:

Greetings, this is Carlotta's husband LORD DARKSOUL. Thank you very much for sending that shirt, she looks very sexy in it!

I am also a model, and I second the suggestion for Woods of Ypres thongs. I am a very experienced runway model and it would be an honor to strut my stuff while wearing a "Pursuit of the Sun & Allure of the Earth" piece of assfloss!

Here is a video of me on the runway, I am the last one to come out.. all in black. I think you will be pleased with what you see and deem my mad skillz worthy of free, tight-fitting merchandise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgipTF9lzQc

Take care, and thanks for the darkness, bro!

LORD DARKSOUL

All hail David Gold... Canada's ambassador to Sexyland!!!

David Gold said:
The original title I had for this thread was "Hooters in the Woods". I chose not to use it because I decided it was in bad taste.
LOL, that would have been funny.
Now that you've changed it from "...In the Woods" to "Into the Woods..." though, it will sound like I don't know my classics. So just for the record, I'd like to state my first reply was actually about the former thread subject, not the latter. :loco:

I'm about 666% sure that I've seen a Katatonia thong somewhere too... and not just on Jonas in my dreams.

viva_thong.jpg

I really think you should reconsider, Herr Gold!

I really think you should reconsider, Herr Gold!
Well, for the most part, depressive metal is actually about NON getting laid, honestly. :p I think that unless you are Cradle, Dimmu or Danzig, making band thongs gives people the wrong idea as to what this is all about.

For example: 'Rock' guys try to say that 'the only reason a guy ever picks up a guitar in the first place is to get chicks', but I totally disagree. There's much more than that involved in all of this.