INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Love : Not much
Hate : Being bored as hell, having no friends, and feeling "Meh"

Wrong thread

Welcome newcomer

To get onto the topic on who is genetically superior, I would have to say those who reside closest to the spot where humanity originated are genetically superior.

Not at the genetic level. Some African ethnicities can and do run far better than say...a middle eastern ethnicity, or a European ethnicity. Brown eyed people also adjust to sunlight better than blue-eyed people. But you're right, not one ethnicity is superior than the next. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. Genetics can be a very dangerous thing to discuss.

Be that as it may, it is also an imparitive thing to discuss. Facinating thing about human genetic variation is that if you take any trait, running for instance, while a genetic advantage may be present in some populations, the person with the greatest genetic advantage could be beaten by one with the greatest genetic disadvantage. (not counting genetic lameness or profound deformity here, just things like lung capacity, stride length etc.) that being said, the people with the genetic disadvantage are less likely to persue excelence in running because the effort exerted yields comparatively little payoff in the field.

Spartan.jpg

Did I ever post an introduction? Guess not...

Swedish little asshole that's just gotten into metal. Listened to metallica when I dicovered Megadeth and Slayer. Then I learned that there are more good thrash bands outside the big 4 (gasp!) and started listening to Evile, Gama Bomb etc.

Questions?