Introductions

I wish I knew ANYONE that would enjoy Amon Amarth. :lol: Sadly, no one I know likes death metal.

Ah, ya know what, fuck it. I'll make another introduction. :lol:

Name's Keenan (duh) and I like metal, video games and comic books. Yes, I know I'm a nerd, don't bother pointing it out. :lol:

Hi
My name's Brian, I'm 19 and from Belgium but I'm studying in France !
I'm listening to Amon Amarth for one year and I'm almost only listening to them now :p ! Their music is brutal and beautiful at the same time and it gave me the envy of reading more stuff about Northern Mythology (Sorry if there are some mistakes, please correct me), that's why I read the Prose Edda a few weeks ago :)

Every morning I have a look to this forum so I decided to create an account :)

I never saw them in live but I'm supposed to see them in May in Paris. The only problem is that the "concert hall" (is that correct ? :p) burned... I hope they will find another place for the show !!

See you soon, have a nice day

Welcome to the forums, all new people :)

The concert venue in Paris burned down?
Before the AA show?
They didn't even wait for the vikings to burn it down? :D

A shame though, hope nobody was hurt and that they still play though in another venue.

VikingMan said:
Hi Andrew and welcome abroad ;)
i hope i would have a son or a daughter loving AA too and sharing my passion :p

thanks! yes it is a good thing, I take him to metal gigs & he loves it, the future of metal is safe! oh & he's doing a daily Norse mythology lesson this year at school :)

Welcome to the forums, all new people :)

The concert venue in Paris burned down?
Before the AA show?
They didn't even wait for the vikings to burn it down? :D

A shame though, hope nobody was hurt and that they still play though in another venue.

Yeah, the whole inside of the hall was burnt. I don't think anyone was hurt but its a damn shame, cause it was a historical monument and most of the more successful metal bands would play there. But there are other places where AA could play, only I don't know if they could fit in a schedule now.