Introductions

Realised I have never done this either,prolly because I am deathly shy. But my name is Kris,I live in a little town called White Oak,Tx. 2hrs east of Dallas. Moved here 7yrs ago from Chicago and still adjusting to the culture shock. I am 32 about to turn 33 in Feb so guess i fit into the older crowd here. Not strictly a metal person as I enjoy classical music as well along with others I wont admit to. Played saxophone in a couple jazz bands in college and also play a pretty mean yet awful piano. In my spare time I collect swords and am a game addict(PS3 has stolen many fine days of my life). Other than that I sit and drink and listen to music

Damn I sound boring.

:D

Excellent!

The world needs more beer nerds and beer/mead makers :)

Here here..although i havent tried making any yet. Something tells me if i can burn mac and cheese have no buisness to try brewing.

@New World...

Cultured,my little bro says thats just another word for old lol

It’s not polite to join a community without introducing yourself….. but the reason I did not do it before is that I was a bit shy, because I probably am the oldest (female) AA fan.

I wouldn't worry about that...not all of us on the forums are in their 20's ;)

lol well I have to be careful, I tend to offend people by assuming that they care as much as I do about whatever.....usually not much XD

New here.

Freshman at the University of Florida. Was introduced to Amon Amarth by a friend, and saw them live about a month later (May @ Culture Room in Ft. Lauderdale, FL). Got me into the whole metal thing, coming out of punk rock..

Greetings! \,,/

I'm new to these forums (but not to forums in general, been hooked on the Guitar Hero forum since March this year). I'm a 17 year old guy from Northern Norway, I've been listening to Amon Amarth for about 1 year and a half year and they are one of my absolute fabourite bands!
Some other favourites are; AC/DC, KISS, Skynyrd (Ronnie Van Zant era), Gorgoroth, Dark Funeral, Candlemass, Mastodon, Týr, King Diamond, Ahab, Jethro Tull and In Flames!

A little about me...well, I love to just sit around and listen to music, play guitar (hero :p) and video games, and I'm planning to become and English and history teacher! :)

Anything else, just ask! :headbang:

Hi. My name is Mason. Im 16 years olds and i am a new Amon Amarth fan. Iplay guitarr and my favorite bands are AC/DC, Airbourne, Ensiferum, Metallica, Manowar, Slayer, Blind Guardian, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest. And of course the mighty AMON AMARTH \m/