• Neither but plan to in the near future

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dalinkwent48@aim.com

Be Creative, Get Laid
Apr 7, 2009
Jersey
I'm not trying to start a whole "hurr iphones betterrrzz" debate...I just wanna get some numbers for who uses which os

Edit: Seeing as how I forgot to add iPod touch and the iPad....If any of you use those, please click the iphone option.

Snagging my singers' iPhone 3gs when he gets back from Europe and upgrades to the 4.

Currently run Symbian S60 and love it, but the iPhone is really streamlined and when jailbroken is super chill.

iPod touch and a 5 year old Nokia. iPhones seem really unreliable on Australia's network.. I've sent texts that never reached the other end, and I've had texts come from an iPhone HOURS late. Plus I'd hate charging my phone every night.

Where's the "I don't use cell/mobile phones because they are fucking irritating" option?

iPhone 3G. In the process of updating to iOS 4 as we speak. It's not been a smooth process, had to do some hackery to get it happening, even though it's a supported device. Apple needs to give its users better power tools for managing their phones. Other than that, I love it.

Waiting to switch to either one soon, to combine iPod and phone, but fucking Apple didn't release 64gb capacity. I'm pretty much waiting on that to get anything.

I'm on a nokia 5800 and love it for the sports training utitilies and expandable memory, but I have to admit that I'd get an Iphone 4 if I could afford the contract, which is unfortunatly 3 times as expensive as what I pay now :lol:

Wife is on the 3GS, I'm getting the iphone 4 in August when I can finally fucking upgrade without getting a dick in the ass from AT&T.

I'm using a samsung propel and I hate this piece of shit. :lol:

If your contract expires any time in 2010 u can buy iPhone 4 at launch. I'm still waiting in line. At this rate I'll be here another 3 or 4 hours at least. Worst decision ever