• iPhone

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Android

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Neither but plan to in the near future

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If your contract expires any time in 2010 u can buy iPhone 4 at launch. I'm still waiting in line. At this rate I'll be here another 3 or 4 hours at least. Worst decision ever

Thats why i pre-ordered it....either way im gonna have to wait to get it so i figured why not wait in my own house instead of a line with a million whining people.

I absolutely love my HTC Legend. Compared it to the iPhone 3GS and it just owns it in every aspect... But let´s see how the iPhone 4 turns out ^^

Android here. Open source is fab. I have a Nexus One and it's a fine machine. Running the 2.2 OS and it's smooth and fast. I love bugging my iTard friends by showing them these lovely web pages on my phone that they can't view because it's in Flash. Ha!

Android here. Open source is fab. I have a Nexus One and it's a fine machine. Running the 2.2 OS and it's smooth and fast. I love bugging my iTard friends by showing them these lovely web pages on my phone that they can't view because it's in Flash. Ha!

lol.... the joke's on you though, because us "iTards" don't give two shits about flash... it's antiquated, not optimized for touch interfaces, a battery hog, and on it's way out.

i love saying that to Antards.

which is why i put it in quotes.. because Flat Fifth was being silly.

- thinking your making point by calling someone silly, is super-duper-silly.

- calling someone "super-duper-silly" is awesome.

Well I am a lifetime member of the "Silly Persons Club" for whatever good that does me. But by tard I mean mindless fanboys. Should have clarified that but oh well. There I go being silly again!

^ +1

hey... i've updated my iPhone to 4.0 and really dig it... my stepfather has an iPad...does the new 4.0 work on iPad too?

no... it is not... Flash is highly dependent upon mouse-overs and eats batteries on mobile devices like they're popcorn... it's NOT "made-up" by anyone, and i don't rely on being spoon-fed by apple for my information on technical subjects that affect my purchaes.... you "anti apple" guys LOVE to insinuate that little nugget; that apple users are conformist lemmings that just follow a party line. it's incredibly insulting and just dead wrong.

... and i didn't call anyone "iTurd"... Flat Fifth Fury used the term "iTards", and i was quoting him.

I have to conceed that the flash argument is a stupid one, but my phone runs flash websites without a problem, whether I use them or not (I do not), so I find it hard to believe any argument against flash being awkward and inefficient to augment in a touch screeb phone.