• iPhone

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Android

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Neither but plan to in the near future

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My only issue with iTunes is that ir always re-organizes my perfect setup / folder structure that I have setup on my PC. I hear they fixed this but I am not taking any chances. When you have over 2TB of music and something fucks it up you tend to get VERY pissed ...lol

been using itunes for years, and i've only ever had it, waaay back mind you, re-associate which drive i want my library on.

been years since it's done anything like that... and that was easy as hell to fix.

I'm not saying it sucks... I'm saying the advertising hype sucks (well advertisemet hype in general, that's just a great example)

Is there a way to have the mp3 from my iPhone to be transfered to another computer than the one they come from ?

Oh, reminded me of one bad point of the iPhone, sound sucks. When I listen to a mp3 from it and then from my archos, it's like day and night.

Flash as a wrapper is really the only reason I can see someone needing to use Flash. Same with Microsoft Silverlight.

Flash still doesn't perform 100% accurately on Android phones anyway. It often makes performance laggy and sites do not always render correctly. If Adobe fixed these problems, I think Apple would be more inclined to use it...but who knows.

I am a android snob like some are Apple snobs. I love my droid and Apad (chinese ipad knockoff with android as OS). they both do everything that Iphone/pad does but i have more choices for apps, and most are free. And with them being open source any flawed apps are fixed within days plus they are not as expensive. My android phone is my phone, internet browser, music player, etc and it connects to my exchange server for mail

I glanced at this thread title and thought it said "Metroid users...Who uses what" and I was all set to come in and go "Plasma, wave and charge beam bitches pew pew pew!" but now I'm just crestfallen.

On topic: Symbian FTW. :p

The new camera is awesome too. It takes better photos than a lot of point and shoot cams that I've seen. I love the quickness, better battery life, and the new glass/higher res combo is great.

no doubt, spent hours playing games on it and my battery was only down to 90%

Hum ill wait until the first iPhone 4 price drop and sell my 3gs if it stays in good shape. If i can find a price as good as when the 3gs appeared (120€ on a spécial deal) it may be a good idea. I wont still buy it expensive cause the transition is mainly for conmfort, the 3gs is already nice.

I didnt know the apad

Still waiting for my new phone to be delivered :(...When i get it expect me to be buggin the hell out of all you to use facetime with me seeing as i know like 2 people in the real world that actually are getting the new iPhone

no doubt, spent hours playing games on it and my battery was only down to 90%

What about the dreaded problem with touching both antennas at once killing your signal?

http://gizmodo.com/5571171/iphone-4-loses-reception-when-you-hold-it-by-the-antenna-band

I am SERIOUSLY disappointed with iOS 4... The "multitasking" is pure dogshit, it doesn't actually multitask at all. I was expecting to be able to go load a webpage, close Safari to type a text and go back to Safari to see the webpage loaded. Nope. It pauses as soon as you exit the app. It is never doing 2 things it once, just saves the state of the app when you open the next one. I would hardly call that multitasking... Bah. That plus I lost my double tap to access iPod controls. Think I'm going back to iOS 3.

I really hope thats just a defective phone that he got. That would be a HUGE design fail if this happens with all of them.

Edit: Looks like a big design fail, I didnt scroll down the page before posting this and holy fuck alot of people are having the same problem. Thats just rediculous

I really hope thats just a defective phone that he got. That would be a HUGE design fail if this happens with all of them.

Edit: Looks like a big design fail, I didnt scroll down the page before posting this and holy fuck alot of people are having the same problem. Thats just rediculous

Steve Jobs official response is basically "Don't hold it like that (even though in our demo video everyone held it like that) or get a case." It is basically a confirmed issue for every single phone.

Steve Jobs official response is basically "Don't hold it like that (even though in our demo video everyone held it like that) or get a case." It is basically a confirmed issue for every single phone.

That really is just fuckin pathetic. Probably some marketing ploy so that all the new iPhones require a case that you have to buy from apple.