• iPhone

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Android

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Neither but plan to in the near future

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have 2 iPhones too and if I get an iPhone 4 I would have 3.

I nought a 3gs for nothing during a special chritsmas deal available when you would have called the client service of my operator. I had a 3g first.

I didn't actually get how much you can sell a 3g and a 3gs. I think I'm gonna send the 3g, which would almost pay me the iPhone 4 wih all my client points (I can have the 4 for 169€), and when I have it I'm gonna sell the 3gs.

I'm still gonna check if it's not better to keep the 3gs in spare, or sell it and pay an insurance for the 4. It's a resistant phone but I couldn't afford to buy one with no special deal.

Ok so I´m backing on the train of getting a 4 instead of a 3gs thanks to Seth´s statements. And that picture looks great, I read the videos are supposed to be like High quality shit 720 p or something?

It just seems its gonna be forever for it to arrive in spain, and the price still hasn´t been announced for any operator here, nor does the price drop for a 3gs been announced either

Arv_foh, are the videos decent ? With iMovie included, I'm seriously thinking of creating studio videos or even an average movie clip with it :lol:

I haven't gotten a chance to test it yet. If any of the bands are halfway decent at my show tonight maybe I'll film a few songs and upload to youtube.

iMovie is not included though; it's a $4.99 App Store purchase

http://chris.pirillo.com/iphone-4-indoor-video-test/

This guy seems to think it kills the Flip video.. which is impressive in itself, but I guess check out the clips and make your own opinions. There are a bunch on youtube now if you search for "iPhone 4 video test"

the video i posted earlier was on the iPhone 4, if you go to the actual youtube page you can chaange it to 720p
IMO it destroys my grandma's flip when recording at 720p

Im really impressed with the camera/video cam

the video i posted earlier was on the iPhone 4, if you go to the actual youtube page you can chaange it to 720p
IMO it destroys my grandma's flip when recording at 720p

Im really impressed with the camera/video cam

Why is your video so cropped off? Were you holding the camera landscape or portrait?

Droid user here. Went from an iPhone to it and couldn't be happier. Free interent for my laptop using an Android app is awesome as well. And the free navigation. And I only pay $80 a month, and Verizons service around Ohio is 100x better than AT&T

pretty damned cool... on two levels.

1. good video of anything getting destroyed by a well taken shot with a high caliber round is just good stuff any way you slice it.

2. the fact that iPhone/Apple bothers anyone enough to want to choose an iPhone to destroy in that way and make it public is just killer... one of the best indicators that you're doing something right is how extreme the opposition is willing to go in response.

I got tired of waiting for the new phone so i canceled my "pre-order" and went to walmart and picked it up, managed to snag the last one they had. Overall the phone is great, the workflow def feels faster then on my 3g, I just HATE this new design. Thats really my only problem with it so far. Now who wants to test facetime with me! Im not that ugly, promise.

I got tired of waiting for the new phone so i canceled my "pre-order" and went to walmart and picked it up, managed to snag the last one they had. Overall the phone is great, the workflow def feels faster then on my 3g, I just HATE this new design. Thats really my only problem with it so far. Now who wants to test facetime with me! Im not that ugly, promise.

design you mean like the look of the thing? everything good software-wise? No signal problems and that? I'm still waiting for it to arrive in Spain