Irish Smoking Ban

StevenK said:
you dont smoke, so what do you care?
anyways, i doubt it would be much of a moneymaker with people like me about pouring off pints of whiskey for themselves :D
I prefer the smell of ciggies to farts though. There'd be a turnstile on the door like at the match, €10 in and you can bring your own booze or maybe coin operated machines full of Dutch Gold and cheap cider.

maybe its just a matter of the night club owners realising that they now have to clean the carpets or floors now that theres no smoke to hide the smell :D

i dont like night clubs anyways, too noisy, too many retards there, no point in me adding to the amount of drunken retards there heh :D

StevenK said:
maybe its just a matter of the night club owners realising that they now have to clean the carpets or floors now that theres no smoke to hide the smell :D

i dont like night clubs anyways, too noisy, too many retards there, no point in me adding to the amount of drunken retards there heh :D
where aboots in ireland are you from?

the tower is upstairs of the foundry :)
its a nice spot live bands in a night club atmosphere is good.
im not sure, i think its got 3 floors, the very bottom is the foundry, then maybe another one on top for the live bands, then another level above that for more drinking space where you can look down on the band. its pretty big. i cant remember much of it :D
what part of dublin you in?

tallaght.

yeah i liked the foundry a lot, the live bands in the night clubs are a good idea, dont get it up here, there's a few places ive been to like that and its always good.

yeah in college someone maybe tried to start off an alternative night in the night clubs but it didnt really work. id say that there's a serious market for it though it was started. theres a good crowd of people down here that would enjoy it.