iRiver appreciate thread

KoichCPA

Banned
Oct 15, 2001
Canberra,Australia
I love my iRiver. It is sooo nice. I have the h320. 20 gigs, colour screen, video playback. mmmmmm.

discuss how much you love your iriver here.

I love mine very much. And to think at one point certain people were saying the iPod shits on the iRiver. tsk tsk

Meh, I'm not so much of an audio nerd that the sound quality of the iPod dissapoints me...The clickwheel is god to use...and as Spiffo had it explained to him...I am most definately a 15 year old girl who loves accessories :)

Mark said:
I love mine very much. And to think at one point certain people were saying the iPod shits on the iRiver. tsk tsk

Do you remember when i apologised to bev and withdrew my statement?

I sure do, it doesn't happen often.

:headbang: got my 40gig H340, haven't flashed the firmware yet to get video, but it will evently happen.

it goes everywhere with me, got a tape convertor for my car. this morning i was sitting on the train station recording bird noises. :) i haven't mastered gig recording yet, the internal mic can't take much noise. gonna be walking around mftb testing with an external mic. :)

i've got 29gig taken up so far.

i've saved about about $100 in batteries since i've moved from my mp3 cd player too. USB charging :headbang:

does anyone know what memory card readers work with the international model to do USB on the go? my gf's camera is a sony and is incompatible with it. :(

Descend-Lunchbox said:
:headbang: got my 40gig H340, haven't flashed the firmware yet to get video, but it will evently happen.

does anyone know what memory card readers work with the international model to do USB on the go? my gf's camera is a sony and is incompatible with it. :(

1.do it.

2. it's written on the side of the box.

My iRiver H340 has served me very well since the day I bought it. Plays my Vorbis and MP3 files with excellent audio quality. Transcoded some movies and they serve to pass time while on the go.

The Korean firmware (1.27K) outputs more volume and offers tuner region selection, so upgrade to it instead of the European version. It's comforting to know that both the hard drive and the battery can be replaced when the time comes [many years down the road, hopefully].

Here's to many more treasured moments from iRiver!