Iron Maiden announced World Tour 2008

Who gives a fuck... people are allowed to wear shirts man, maybe they just like the album art. I mean it's kind of stupid to wear a shirt of something you don't like but seriously, you young kids need to stop whining that bands (or things associated with those bands) you like are popular with people that you don't like/aren't the same as you.

I just dont like the fact that its popular to wear a shirt and its a goddamn plague around here. And those who wear it are fucking kids....they think theyre so cool. You tell them of something else "that sucks...maiden is the way" I used to listen to maiden but seriously. Maiden is 20 years of galopping rhytm:lol:

I just dont like the fact that its popular to wear a shirt and its a goddamn plague around here. And those who wear it are fucking kids....they think theyre so cool. You tell them of something else "that sucks...maiden is the way" I used to listen to maiden but seriously. Maiden is 20 years of galopping rhytm:lol:

If I was your dad I'd slap you twice. Once for being such a close-minded elitist whiner. And again for saying Maiden isn't epic.

If I was your dad I'd slap you twice. Once for being such a close-minded elitist whiner. And again for saying Maiden isn't epic.

i grew up with W.A.S.P instead of Iron maiden...IMO 10 times more EPIC! W.A.S.P>Maiden....Megadeth>Metallica! Im not close minded...i already told you i USED to listen to them but i got tired of them fast:lol:

i grew up with W.A.S.P instead of Iron maiden...IMO 10 times more EPIC! W.A.S.P>Maiden....Megadeth>Metallica! Im not close minded...i already told you i USED to listen to them but i got tired of them fast:lol:

Whatever man. It's your opinion, your choice. It is MY choice however to say that in my OPINION your taste is shit.

Iron Maiden > Megadeth > W.A.S.P. > Metallica

Whatever man. It's your opinion, your choice. It is MY choice however to say that in my OPINION your taste is shit.

Iron Maiden > Megadeth > W.A.S.P. > Metallica

It is childish to say something like that. I did not say YOUR taste is shit:lol: W.A.S.P still owns megadeth in my book and both own metallica an maiden :) And i said IMO so dont get worked up of it:lol: Im just a randomz guy over t3h internutz. BUT...Maiden is better than Metallica no doubt...

It is childish to say something like that. I did not say YOUR taste is shit:lol: W.A.S.P still owns megadeth in my book and both own metallica an maiden :) And i said IMO so dont get worked up of it:lol: Im just a randomz guy over t3h internutz. BUT...Maiden is better than Metallica no doubt...

Anyways, I don't care about your opinion but I acknowledged yours. It doesn't matter to me if you don't like Maiden :lol: Just stop whining about what peole wear, was my point.

Anyways, I don't care about your opinion but I acknowledged yours. It doesn't matter to me if you don't like Maiden :lol: Just stop whining about what peole wear, was my point.

I just had to:lol: It does dis-respect Iron Maiden that you have to agree on. That 12 year old kids wear their shirts and think theyre fans:lol:

http://www.ironmaiden.com/index.php?categoryid=8&p2_articleid=708

Jesus FUCKING Christ, why does Maiden always find a way to fuck us over. Last year the toured with Bullshit for my Vagintime, but now they took it a step further into fagottry. I mean fuck, I bet they would have toured with Hawthorne Heights this year but the faggot died, now it's Steve Harris' daughter... her shit sounds like Ashley Simpson. I mean honestly, I was hoping for something amazing, or at least half way decent. WHY, FUUUUUUUCK WHHHYYYY!

http://www.myspace.com/laurenharrisuk

:erk:

I used to go to their forum board a lot. But man they got some really annoying fanbois there. Not to mention that they got a mod there who's a fucking douche, lol.:kickass:

Yeah, your right. Mozart is an overrated talentless fag also.

Did I just compare Maiden to Mozart?

Oh yeah, yes I did :heh: