Iron Maiden concert in Mexico

Sep 8, 2005
Just fucking amazing!!!!
Everybody who can go to any date of this tour, dont think twice, they are playing just awesome, Great set-list (i just would add two more songs), The Rime of the ancient mariner!!!!:headbang: it was perfect!!!!

Bruce Dickinson is the best fucking metal frontman ever, wearing costumes, a mask (the same as Live after death in powerslave)and hitting the high notes like in his best years.

I´m so happy that they played: Powerslave, The Rime of tha ancient Mariner, Moonchild and Clairvoyant.

By the way, there was Sam Dunn (the guy from "Metal: a Headbanger´s Journey" documentary), he was taking footage and interviewing kids and people in the venue and filmed the entire show, maybe he´s doing "Metal" part 2, or filming some kind of maiden documentary, who knows.

Holy shit, Seventh Son is my favorite of their albums (besides Brave New World, but that's a different category), and those two songs are pretty much my favorites off it! Awesome dude, I'm jealous!

By the way, there was Sam Dunn (the guy from "Metal: a Headbanger´s Journey" documentary), he was taking footage and interviewing kids and people in the venue and filmed the entire show, maybe he´s doing "Metal" part 2, or filming some kind of maiden documentary, who knows.

He's currently making a follow up Metal documentary with the focus being on Metal fans across the globe called "Global Metal".

Dunn also came to Oz with Maiden. A mate of mine organised a pre show piss-up and he went to that to interview some people.

I also went to see Maiden as a last minute thing. Great performance, but unlike you, I started yawning during Rhyme and Powerslave. Moonchild got me hard though. :p

I saw them in Melbourne at the start of the month. great gig. Stadium gigs always rock, but this was just insane. Bruce hit all the notes, no worries at all and steve harris. STEVE HARRIS. MY GOD the man is the best bass player ive ever seen live.

There was a part in the set where bruce hid behind one of the mummies on stage and sung a few lines before jumping out. i honestly had no idea where he'd dissappeared to :D

and then eddie came out..ohhhh yeeeeahhhhhhh