Iron Maiden - Earls Court - FRIDAY!

Hammer of Might

New Metal Member
Jul 25, 2003
London, England
Right, who's going to be there? This Friday - Maiden destroy Earls Court arena!

I CANNOT WAIT! My first Maiden gig, and only a few days away! I can't beleive it!

There must be people here who will be there, so come on, let's congregate and worship Maiden in these last few days!

UP THE IRONS FOR EVER!

:headbang:

I'm actually considering driving all the way to New York just to see them....I can't believe that for the third tour in a row, they have neglected Florida. I know the climate's hot, but you have fans here assholes!

High On Maiden said:
Right, who's going to be there? This Friday - Maiden destroy Earls Court arena!

I CANNOT WAIT! My first Maiden gig, and only a few days away! I can't beleive it!

There must be people here who will be there, so come on, let's congregate and worship Maiden in these last few days!

UP THE IRONS FOR EVER!

:headbang:

sigh............................ wow, do I feel old. My first Maiden gig had to be at least 17 years ago.

...sigh...

anvil said:
I saw them last night in Glasgow, you are sure to have a good time.
haha! The Glasgow crowd was unreal huh?! I've heard from the Maiden ubb that of all the places in the UK Maiden have played so far, Glasgow's had the craziest, most violent crowd! Intense man, where were you there??

I was in the middle....started right at the front, ended up midway to the back by the end of the gig....and barely being able to breathe the whole time! Some older guy behind me actually got a broken rib because the crowd was crushing so hard.

Well I hope the crowd is more subdued for Earls Court!

I don't know about other people, but for a band like Maiden I'd rather pay full attention to the music than constantly fuck around with a bunch of nu metal fags who think they're hard because they're at a Maiden show!

It's about the MUSIC, not how aggressive and infantile you can behave! I hope everyone feels the same way on Friday, which by the way is now only TWO days away!

WOOHOO!

High On Maiden said:
Well I hope the crowd is more subdued for Earls Court!

I don't know about other people, but for a band like Maiden I'd rather pay full attention to the music than constantly fuck around with a bunch of nu metal fags who think they're hard because they're at a Maiden show!

It's about the MUSIC, not how aggressive and infantile you can behave! I hope everyone feels the same way on Friday, which by the way is now only TWO days away!

WOOHOO!

Well i was bloody lucky at the Sheffield gig i was rear standing but i got right on the railing and got a perfect view it sad some dicks have to piss about and spoil it for others.

Enjoy friday night mate :)

My first Maiden gig was at 16 with my dad... although I'm only just about to turn 20, admittedly... hehehe... you're gonna have a blast pal, I wish I was going. Seen 'em twice, once at the NEC on the Brave New World tour, and then at the Download festival, which was stunning - 60,000 Maiden fans all trying to out-sing Bruce during The Clansman is a sight to behold... 'Free-do-o-o-o-o-o-o-oooom!'

SculptedCold said:
haha! The Glasgow crowd was unreal huh?! I've heard from the Maiden ubb that of all the places in the UK Maiden have played so far, Glasgow's had the craziest, most violent crowd! Intense man, where were you there??

I was in the middle....started right at the front, ended up midway to the back by the end of the gig....and barely being able to breathe the whole time! Some older guy behind me actually got a broken rib because the crowd was crushing so hard.
I was about 2/3 rows back just in front of Steve. It was pretty mad.

Well the show is in a mere matter of hours now, and I can't wait! It's the day of the gig, and yet it still hasn't properly sunk in that I am going to watch my absolute heroes tonight!

I'm sure it will sink in poperly when I see the hordes of Maiden shirts gathering in London!

\m/

Iron Maiden are the supreme, eternal gods of metal, and long may they reign on their untouchable, ineffable thrones in triumph!

:lol:

I was quite pleased with that little speech. :D

UP THE IRONS FOREVER!