Iron Maiden NOT mastering their new album?!

Metal Overload said:
For me, "Somewhere in time" is the best Metal Album ever (just for me), it has that "magic" touch, i don´t now why but i thing is the most technical and well writen maiden album, i´was also touched by that "Futuristic" feeling , maybe because i am a sci-fi fan.

Wasn't the Gallien Kruger 250ML the primary guitar amp for that record? The speakers on it were crap, but plug it into a 4X12 & it really came to life.... probably one contributing factor to the uniqueness of the sound of the record.

-0z-

OzNimbus said:
Wasn't the Gallien Kruger 250ML the primary guitar amp for that record? The speakers on it were crap, but plug it into a 4X12 & it really came to life.... probably one contributing factor to the uniqueness of the sound of the record.

-0z-

it was indeed gallien kruger!

OzNimbus said:

-0z-
Sounds like a rockman to me....

prowlergrig said:
to me, sit is the only classic maiden that sounds dated.. don't get me wrong, i love it, but it sounds 80's.. the guitars are a bit too reverby for my taste.

thats what i totally dig, the huge reverbs :p Make it one of my favourite sounding maiden records :kickass: