iron maiden or metallica

CAI said:
Maiden is a must for every metal fan
Metallica`s first 4 album are so..

I`ll go with Metallica `coz I like thrash much more than power metal. But I love singing maiden`s stuff!

Metallica is Thrash?? You mean WAS thrash 15 years ago. Maiden is still the same band they were in 1980, still has the same basic sound which = credibility, they don't give a fuck about conforming to the current musical trend, would never go out on a tour with linkin park and limp bizkit to appeal to the nu metal audience.

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Metallica is Thrash?? You mean WAS thrash 15 years ago. Maiden is still the same band they were in 1980, still has the same basic sound which = credibility, they don't give a fuck about conforming to the current musical trend, would never go out on a tour with linkin park and limp bizkit to appeal to the nu metal audience.

Having the same basic sound for 25 years means credibility? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. That is one of the stupidest things I've read in a long time.

And why the fuck do you think Maiden went on the Ozz fest tour? To appeal to a younger generation of metal heads..... Dude, get your tongue off of Steve Harris' balls and your nose out of his ass. We know you have a fanatical obsession with Maiden. Shut the fuck up already.......

90's Anthrax is better and more consistent than 90's metallica or maiden

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Could you please take maiden's collective cock out of your mouth....

jdelpi said:
"It doesn't matter how you wear your hair
It's what's inside your head"
Yes it does matter!
When you cut your hair, all of your extreme metal-ness is able to escape through the severed follicles. The extreme metal-ness is then released into the atmosphere where it is captured by larger than life sized satellites that orbit the earth and is redirected directly into the skull of Devin Townsend. In 1995, Devin’s Extreme Metal-ness reached maximum capacity, at which point it became necessary to surface, in the form of Strapping Young Lad.
Today, Devin has harnessed the power of a Million lost metal souls, and his Extreme Metal-ness has mutated and strategically relived him of the very follicles that gave him his super power, therefore ensuring that it will never be released.
I hope you learned something today.

DumbAss said:
Yes it does matter!
When you cut your hair, all of your extreme metal-ness is able to escape through the severed follicles. The extreme metal-ness is then released into the atmosphere where it is captured by larger than life sized satellites that orbit the earth and is redirected directly into the skull of Devin Townsend. In 1995, Devin’s Extreme Metal-ness reached maximum capacity, at which point it became necessary to surface, in the form of Strapping Young Lad.
Today, Devin has harnessed the power of a Million lost metal souls, and his Extreme Metal-ness has mutated and strategically relived him of the very follicles that gave him his super power, therefore ensuring that it will never be released.
I hope you learned something today.

I learned a lot and I belive your version of how Devin created the world and the evil music is the one all should follow! All hail the new flesh!