Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier

I was listening to Maiden on my way home last night and I realised why I think AMOLAD is their best album - it's all because it finishes with Lord of Light and The Legacy, two absolutely awesome songs. I think if those two songs were earlier in the album then it wouldn't be as good, but I listen to the album and get to those and... dude. Just brilliant, especially Lord of Light.

I haven't listened to it completely yet, but skipped through it (putting it on my iphone now).

From what I've heard? Best thing since BNW, if not before. I hit one midsection of a song (The Man Who Would Be King) and had to stop what I was doing, it sounded awesome. And many parts simply don't sound like Maiden, which is what I've been hoping for - they've actually stretched themselves by the sound of it.

Says Monday every I've looked. JB online says there's a "dispatch date" of the 13th, but that's not a release date, is it? Note that it won't stop me checking on Friday. And probably again on Sunday.

I was listening to Maiden on my way home last night and I realised why I think AMOLAD is their best album - it's all because it finishes with Lord of Light and The Legacy, two absolutely awesome songs. I think if those two songs were earlier in the album then it wouldn't be as good, but I listen to the album and get to those and... dude. Just brilliant, especially Lord of Light.

lord of light might be the best song they've ever done, IMO. It's certainly up there with the best of them.

When I first heard Fear of the Dark I thought it might be a good song to play before Iron Maiden in their set. I think Lord of Light should take that spot now, but seeing as they're not playing it on the current tour I doubt we'll be seeing it again any time soon.

Friday?.....really?...fuck I hope so, I am heading to JB soon to get the new Avenged Sevenfold album (bless public holiday's) so might well ask them if I remember too.

It is gonna be fucking awesome, and I will continue to fight the temptation

Same, everyone told me Friday as well, so 2 more sleeps, which is good, because that is pay day.

As for today, just got the new Avenged Sevenfold album, not too shabby at all