Irving Plaza NEW YORK

yea im goin , probaly reall early since ive seen em the last 3 times upfront, actually first time was more like a all night strugglew until i finally did durin demon of the fall.

IDK if you guys are here but i better not see any of u dorks from the irving plaza damnation show that were in front in june, omg talk about waste, all u guys upfront except me and my friend had no respect for porcupine tree. particularly durin the set. john the rythem guitarist i guess gave a pic to some dude next to me, and the kid jsut had that sarcastic "okay?" look like it was worthless. and some were even layin and sleepin on the monitors durin opeth. but ill probaly go early, ill have a fro be wit a brunette ladie, she sings for the Electric shoes if any of u NYers know em

PS: Irving Plaza: maybe best concert hall ever, or BB kings house of blues imo

well ill be with my band. one of us should prob have a shirt with that logo you see on my avatar.(our logo :cool: ) and ill prob be wearing my "nazi" boots. heh. they are actually us army boots but my friends say i look like a nazi :erk: o well feel free to say hi if you think its me :loco:

loebs said:
yea im goin , probaly reall early since ive seen em the last 3 times upfront, actually first time was more like a all night strugglew until i finally did durin demon of the fall.

IDK if you guys are here but i better not see any of u dorks from the irving plaza damnation show that were in front in june, omg talk about waste, all u guys upfront except me and my friend had no respect for porcupine tree. particularly durin the set. john the rythem guitarist i guess gave a pic to some dude next to me, and the kid jsut had that sarcastic "okay?" look like it was worthless. and some were even layin and sleepin on the monitors durin opeth. but ill probaly go early, ill have a fro be wit a brunette ladie, she sings for the Electric shoes if any of u NYers know em

PS: Irving Plaza: maybe best concert hall ever, or BB kings house of blues imo
I will be there and I was up front and had plenty of respect for Porcupine Tree and enjoyed them immensely.

Psychward66 said:
I will be there and I was up front and had plenty of respect for Porcupine Tree and enjoyed them immensely.
i guess u were all the way on the other side, when i mean ufront, i mean touching the stage haha cause there was dudes behind me who loved em too