Irving Plaza NYC 1/19 show, ROLLCALL!!!!!!

Thorns of Sorrow

My pic is squished
Apr 18, 2002
New York City
Visit site
I'll be there, and if any of you fart knockers want to meet me, DONT BE A STRANGER! I'll be hanging out with Brooks, and alot of other people most of the nite. I'll be wearing a Dissection "Storm of the Lights Bane" shirt, leather jacket, black pants, and i have an Opeth tattoo on my arm. So yeh, i hope to meet some of you guys and gals there. Peace.

How are we supposed to see the tattoo on your arm ? haha j/k

If you are gonna be with brooks, then you'll see some serious ass kicking when I see him hehe,, Im bringing my ottoman schimtar for his friend :D

me and my buddy will be the most non-metal looking guys out there, we have to look like normal ppl before the show which I wont go into details.... I'll grab an opeth tshirt at first chance though :D

You can easily spot us asking for xtra tickets at the door, with bags in our hands, say hello !

I'll be there. 6'2" or so white male, very short hair, will be wearing a Metallica "Whever I May Roam" T-shirt and jeans.

That's inside. Outdoors you can believe I'll have a bigassed coat of some nature on. Probably my black bubble jacket and grey skullcap. Doubt anyone will recognize me but if you do, say hi.

... oh man this is going to rock.

Yeap ill be there, along with 3 friends of mine, one of them being Useful Idiot. I have no idea what we'll be wearing yet, but ill repost when i find out. This show is gonna be so awesomely incredibly awesome.

I'll be there.

Just a few questions to those going tonight. Will there be a local band opening tonight like there as been in Montreal and Massachussets? Also how big is the venue, and what are my chances of getting near the stage if I get there early?

I'll be there with 5 others.

And I'll be easy to spot. I *always* stay toward the back of Irving Plaza (near the bar), and I'll for sure have a black and silver Oakland Raiders jersey with #46 on it (hey, I'm missing my team in the AFC Championship Game to see Opeth). See ya if I see ya.

I'll be there as well, with one friend.

Not sure what I'm wearing, but you can be sure that my friend & I will be amongst the most decidedly "non metal" looking people in attendance.

Irving Plaza is a cute hall to see a show at. It's small (of course) but can hold, I would assume, about 1,000 people. There's aren't any seats on the floor (again, of course), but iif I do remember correctly, there are seats along the "balconies". There's a huge bar in the back, directly across from the stage, and two smaller bars on either side of the venue.

Trust me, though, it will be a cool, intimite setting - IDEAL for Opeth!

I'm worried that it's going to be ridiculously cold outside in the line, yet intolerably hot inside once the show starts. This makes deciding what to wear confusing.

But I'll be there.