Is anyone else excited?.....

Till Fjalls

¥¤ÆZµ
May 21, 2001
* Toronto *
fade.to
....about the new Muchmusic LOUD channel? 24 hours of hard music. Maybe this means we'll actually hear some metal a couple of times a day, as opposed to zero times weekly....(that measly hour of loud doesn't even play metal 90% of the time....). I think this may be a wonderful thing...........

Yeah i heard about the channel.
I hope they dont play that fucking mallcore and punk shit.
Dammit, thats not metal.
They should be looking back like a year or 2 ago when they were actually playing death and black metal more often.
Good old days im telling yea hehe
'we wanna play hardcore, punk and metal'
thats what they say
WELL FUCK EM I SAY !! hahaha
oh btw, i still hope i can catch that channel, that i dont need a satellite :p

Yeah Loud has sucked forever, its probably been close to 6 months since I have watched a Loud show. It is just as bad as the regular Much Music programming.

What they need to do is get Teresa Roncon back from the discovery channel. What a woman! She played the best shit out there, heaps of indie and local bands, and although she played the odd 'hair' band, it was totally much more on course than Loud ever was.
Not to mention her incredible sex appeal.

I dont get muchmusic on my digital cable system, though I get a metal tv channel that plays music without video. A local radio station also just started a metal show every Sunday morning 12-3 A.M., which is a bitch to stay up for.

So far they have played Cannibal Corpse, Deicide a couple times, old Fear Factory, Slayer, and Death. To bad the other 2 and a half hours of the show is Slipknot, no name rap core bands, some untalented hardcore punk rock, and alot of the usual played bands like Tool and Linkin Park just tracks that don't usually get played.

They played a Swedish band, that I hadn't heard of before, called Claw Finger. Though the track they played sounded like more bland American stuff.

It's ok I guess, though it's kinda funny when the "normal" listeners of the station call up for the first time bitching to the DJ about " Play some Bizkit, and stop playing this "dumb" music for "freaks".

whoa! a MM Loud channel? I can't believe I didn't hear about this shit!

When is it coming? Is it going to be part of MM/City in toronto or will be from a different place?

yeehaw gramma,

Satori