Is it just me?

Or is COBOT just fucking boring, nothing happens and to many newbies to keep track of.

yea i was thinkin the same thing the other day.
i remember a time when there was a lot of interesting conversations and stuff, but now people just post stupid spam threads...
dunno, i think we've lost it.

it got boring when i had to start to be nice to people :rolleyes:

Well if you ever do really want to be a bitch then fell free to let your comments out on me. I find it quite fun to have a flaming match when there is some level of intelligence involved. Besides it's not as if I will go to Deron and complain.

heartless is the kind of guy you laugh at cus he s such a freak, like a car crash you cant look away even though its awful

Well if you ever do really want to be a bitch then fell free to let your comments out on me. I find it quite fun to have a flaming match when there is some level of intelligence involved. Besides it's not as if I will go to Deron and complain.
i really never had a problem with you. i dont see a point to bitch at you... sorry to disappoint you but i even find you hot:lol:

i really never had a problem with you. i dont see a point to bitch at you... sorry to disappoint you but i even find you hot:lol:

I don't have a problem with you either. It was just an offer of being able to argue with someone who could argue back and not complain about it. I wouldn't take anything said in an argument between us seriously and I wouldn't want anything I would say in that situation taken seriously either.
:lol: Thank you.
Would you like me to leave Ryan?