Do you like Children of Bodom?

Do you like Children of Bodom?

• Total voters

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
Ok, well I'm curious now. It seems to me most of the people here don't like Bodom, or stopped since AYDY so here is a poll to solve my curiosity. I'd put it on topic but it would just be 1000 n00bs saying yes. I'm interested in what the CoBOT regulars say.

I still like them. But I do think that AYDY was a piece of shit, and if Blooddrunk isn't any good then I probably will dishone them :lol: Also the cheesy as fuck new track names are just pure faggotry.

nowadays i only listen to some songs of SW, the best of CoB imo... and Hate Me! because its a nice song to sing along

Like the poll said, I used to love them but don't listen anymore. I just found better things to listen to :p

I like them still, but not maybe not as much as I before used to. And I listen to COB every now and then, and get like days when something hits me and I go like "ahh yeah COB song" and then I have to listen to another one, or couple more, or maybe a whole album. But the band itself isn't that "zomg" to me anymore, I just like Alexi's guitarwork and how he has achieved a tone which sounds like him.

I do listen them pretty much every day, excellent music to listen while working. COB is one of the few bands that I actually keep listening year after year (others are Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Hypocrisy, Amorphis and Finntroll). And I listen all albums regularly, quote often I just listen all albums through during work day (...and now I'm starting to look like obsessed fan :lol:).

I dont really listen to them that often, but when i do, it's pretty much only a few songs off AYDY.

I'm still a fan of everything up to (but not including) HCDR, but I don't listen to them very often. Maybe once a month I'll leave a song on when my iPod is on shuffle. I'm certainly not a fanboy like I was in high school...you know, back when I was the only person at a MA CoB show who had actually heard of them.

I'm still a fan of everything up to (but not including) HCDR, but I don't listen to them very often. Maybe once a month I'll leave a song on when my iPod is on shuffle. I'm certainly not a fanboy like I was in high school...you know, back when I was the only person at a MA CoB show who had actually heard of them.
the same, just in my case every couple months or even half a year

I used to love them, but since Laiho is the biggest asshole in the world, I never listen to them anymoar...

The music is kinda childish, in my opinion...

Explain in Post

Well, AYDY was a pile of shit imo, but I still listen to everything before very frequently, almost every day.