Do you like Children of Bodom?

Do you like Children of Bodom?

• Total voters
I don't listen to much bodom anymore. They used to be my favourite for a long time but I guess since then I've come accross far better, more interesting bands. I still like to hear the HCDR album every now and again, but thats as far as it goes.

Blooddrunk is vitally important to shine and be the metal release of the year, because AYDY was a disappointment, and between AYDY release and the release of a COB album that comes after Blooddrunk will be about 5-6 years. So yes, these 9 songs on Blooddrunk are very important to be great.

I'm quite sure an album with the name "blooddrunk" is going to be retarded and inane.

And hasn't this thread been created....like 100 times in the past 2 years?

Lawwd!

Am I the only one who answered "I love them, but I only listen to them every so often."? I see that I am, maybe I wasn't clear. "I love them, but I only listen to them every so often." means that, I love Bodom, I think they are amazing, they are my favourite band (in name) but I really don't listen to them that much anymore because well, there's nothing new and I've been listening to them since 2003 so I've just found a lot of other new stuff. I'll go like 3-6 months without listening to them at all, then when I start listening again I love it, and I just repeat the cycle. I'll still go see them live, and in my opinion, they are the best metal band in terms of having amazing songs (every song is pretty epic save for a few, but they're still good). I'm not saying other bands don't make better music, just in terms of hit after hit, no other band comes close.

Same here.
I liked AYDY and HCDR and I still do. But when I play Bodom CDs, these two albums nearly never leave their case.

And a huge lol at people who look like emo fags and call Bodom childish...

It's amazing how small the number of COB's real fans are. No wonder the band never keeps us updated.

"Blood Drunk is a lame ass name" - Wtf, spilling blood and overkilling people is what Bodom is about.

"The music is childish" - Well maybe the bad mixing made Hatebreeder and AYDY inlistenable at parts, but you'll never say that if you want people to respect your opinions about music.

It's amazing how small the number of COB's real fans are. No wonder the band never keeps us updated.

"Blood Drunk is a lame ass name" - Wtf, spilling blood and overkilling people is what Bodom is about.

"The music is childish" - Well maybe the bad mixing made Hatebreeder and AYDY inlistenable at parts, but you'll never say that if you want people to respect your opinions about music.
this is stupid.
i used to be fanatic about CoB but it's also CoB them selfs who has changed my mind

You're a faggot, you know that, right?

Blooddrunk is even worse title than Are You Dead Yet?, and consequently, it's gonna suck even more bawlz than AYDY. This isn't an opinion, it's pure logic.

And people, please stop comparing HCDR with AYDY. HCDR is a great album, nowhere near AYDY.

Don't fool yourselves: COB's downfall (lulz) is their last studio cd, not HCDR.

"Other" here.

I have to be in the right mood. I've never really loved them, but I did bother to go see them live whenever I had the chance.

I confess that when I do listen to them, I only listen to the Hatebreeder album and a couple of songs from Follow the Reaper... and their awesome covers.

I haven't listened to CoB in months, but I still haven't deleted them from my iPod!

You're a faggot, you know that, right?

Blooddrunk is even worse title than Are You Dead Yet?, and consequently, it's gonna suck even more bawlz than AYDY. This isn't an opinion, it's pure logic.

And people, please stop comparing HCDR with AYDY. HCDR is a great album, nowhere near AYDY.

You really are a RETARD aren't you?

I don't know where you got the impression that COB's latest "studio cd" is gonna suck balls. I'll quote this when it's out. PS Blood Drunk is a great title.

There's no logic at all in what you say, on the contrary.

If I were an official member of the hatecrew (e.g. I stood upside down on my head and chugged some whiskey and then got slapped by members of the band) I would proudly get COBHC tattooed somewhere on me, probably my underarm. Does that answer the question? :p

Define what a real fan COB is.

You can't.:kickass:

Personally I think COB's downfall is literally since their song Downfall. Cause there isn't really anything good after Hatebreeder imo.:kickass:

this is stupid.
i used to be fanatic about CoB but it's also CoB them selfs who has changed my mind

Same here.

You really are a RETARD aren't you?
Do you seriously think calling someone a retard is going to get them convinced to your way of thinking? If not, then why would you even post that comment at all?:kickass:

There's no logic at all in what you say, on the contrary.

There's plenty of logic depending on how you read it.:kickass: