Do you like Children of Bodom?

Do you like Children of Bodom?

• Total voters
I mean, come on! All shitty titles, except Banned From Heaven, cause it kinda reminds me of all my bans (but of course, cobot isn't heaven :lol:)

b& from heaven is the worst and most cliche imo, Lobodomy is clever :lol: I am pleased with these titles, better than I expected. I don't care anyways, it's just names, as long as the songs are good I'm happy.

First of all, I don't hate COB. I just used to be a fanboi back in the old days and as I grew up, I started to distance myself from the band. My current status is: I like everything except AYDY, but I hardly ever listen to them anymore.

Exactly my thoughts, except I don't mind AYDY. If I did hate them, I wouldn't be going to see them in March :p.

I voted I love them, but I only listen to them every so often. I use to be a HUGE Bodom fan about 3 years ago and couldn't get enough of their music. Nowadays, I listen to so much other different stuff that I don't always give them a spin. I still love all their albums up to HCDR but I don't listen to AYDY too often (I didn't even bother to put it on my mp3 player). The HB and FTR albums get the most playing time :lol:

These people all just got fucking owned:

bodomite, Death_metaller, cholo11, Kuvasz, Naglfar, Söy, Black Core, Bodomonkey, Dred, enjoi17, imisseverygood showbecauseiam5, j0tun, KillerGon, Knarfi, Leandro, Pђoenix, rayden_ad, RiderOfJustice, Rocksane, Ruins, snowy, Sock puppet, spirit crusher, Swabs, The Nerevarine

Plus everyone else who talks shit about the band so fucking much, not that you care anyways, but it's lulzy to me (If your name is there and you haven't bashed the band then don't shit yourself I just took the names from the appropriate categories on the poll).

:lol:

First of all I said I hate them I didnt say i didnt respect them I respect all musicions until they push me or tell me to fuck off to my face...... THEN its fucking on

These people all just got fucking owned:

bodomite, Death_metaller, cholo11, Kuvasz, Naglfar, Söy, Black Core, Bodomonkey, Dred, enjoi17, imisseverygood showbecauseiam5, j0tun, KillerGon, Knarfi, Leandro, Pђoenix, rayden_ad, RiderOfJustice, Rocksane, Ruins, snowy, Sock puppet, spirit crusher, Swabs, The Nerevarine

Plus everyone else who talks shit about the band so fucking much, not that you care anyways, but it's lulzy to me (If your name is there and you haven't bashed the band then don't shit yourself I just took the names from the appropriate categories on the poll).

:lol:
got owned?? maybe alexi got owned from this people that he felt bad. though he did the right thing that he distanced him self from this forum.
as an artist i can understand him though too bad that he don't realize why so many people say what they say. (i don't mean the new fans i mean the old ones.)

Lol who said they don't have the balls to do it? That'd be a silly assumption.:lol:
i am willing to tell him in his face that his music started to suck after HCDR
and that all this stupid american "in the face" sound mix just suck and ruins his art.
i wish him to go back to his glory of the old days for what he become so huge
because i still believe that he can come back to him self after all the self destruction and humiliation that he cosed him self

and on second thought, fuck it. he enjoy to make fun of him self and laugh at him self when he was much better guitar player and musician. its sad.

First of all, I don't hate COB. I just used to be a fanboi back in the old days and as I grew up, I started to distance myself from the band. My current status is: I like everything except AYDY, but I hardly ever listen to them anymore.

I can go through months without COB and I don't even notice it. Nevertheless, I would go to their gig cause of their old material and cause I have never seen them live.
so did i just that i fuckin hate the mixes of all the albums post Follow the Reaper.

got owned?? maybe alexi got owned from this people that he felt bad. though he did the right thing that he distanced him self from this forum.
as an artist i can understand him though too bad that he don't realize why so many people say what they say. (i don't mean the new fans i mean the old ones.)

i am willing to tell him in his face that his music started to suck after HCDR
and that all this stupid american "in the face" sound mix just suck and ruins his art.
i wish him to go back to his glory of the old days for what he become so huge
because i still believe that he can come back to him self after all the self destruction and humiliation that he cosed him self

and on second thought, fuck it. he enjoy to make fun of him self and laugh at him self when he was much better guitar player and musician. its sad.

so did i just that i fuckin hate the mixes of all the albums post Follow the Reaper.

perfectly said bro