Do you like Children of Bodom?

Do you like Children of Bodom?

• Total voters
I still love them and listen them everyday.I wake up with Trashed,Lost&Strungout than listen other CoB songs and then I sleep with Angels Don't Kill.And, I know that AYDY? is not a perfect CoB album.But there are good songs in it.A real CoB fan doesn't have to listen all CoB albums.Everybody can have songs of Bodom that they don't like.But for me, all CoB songs are has a great harmony with guitars,solos and harsh vocal.There is no band like CoB, they're so different.That's a reason for I like them.

Lobodomy
"There are a lot of reasons to be pissed off in this fucking world, and this song is about how easy it can be to get pissed off at shit that doesn't matter. I made the mistake of looking on an internet forum and reading what all these fucking internet tough-guys were saying about us. You know, the people who are tough on a computer, but they're fucking pussies because they'd never say that shit to your face. If someone came up to me and said, 'Dude, I think you fucking suck', then I'd have some respect for them having the balls to do that. This song is just a big 'fuck you' to pussies who talk shit but never directly to you. I never normally read our press, or what people say about us on the internet. But if you do it accidentally, you may as well write a song about it."

These people all just got fucking owned:

bodomite, Death_metaller, cholo11, Kuvasz, Naglfar, Söy, Black Core, Bodomonkey, Dred, enjoi17, imisseverygood showbecauseiam5, j0tun, KillerGon, Knarfi, Leandro, Pђoenix, rayden_ad, RiderOfJustice, Rocksane, Ruins, snowy, Sock puppet, spirit crusher, Swabs, The Nerevarine

Plus everyone else who talks shit about the band so fucking much, not that you care anyways, but it's lulzy to me (If your name is there and you haven't bashed the band then don't shit yourself I just took the names from the appropriate categories on the poll).

:lol:

bodomite, Death_metaller, cholo11, Kuvasz, Naglfar, Söy, Black Core, Bodomonkey, Dred, enjoi17, imisseverygood showbecauseiam5, j0tun, KillerGon, Knarfi, Leandro, Pђoenix, rayden_ad, RiderOfJustice, Rocksane, Ruins, snowy, Sock puppet, spirit crusher, Swabs, The Nerevarine

Plus everyone else who talks shit about the band so fucking much, not that you care anyways, but it's lulzy to me (If your name is there and you haven't bashed the band then don't shit yourself I just took the names from the appropriate categories on the poll).

Lol who said they don't have the balls to do it? That'd be a silly assumption.:lol:

This has to be the worst forum for a band to have.

"LoBodomy"

vegetafacepalm.jpg

First of all, I don't hate COB. I just used to be a fanboi back in the old days and as I grew up, I started to distance myself from the band. My current status is: I like everything except AYDY, but I hardly ever listen to them anymore.

I can go through months without COB and I don't even notice it. Nevertheless, I would go to their gig cause of their old material and cause I have never seen them live.

Which brings me to the next point: How can I tell Alexi his last cd sucked if the faggot never brought COB to Argentina? :lol:

At last but not least, I'm 100% sure that song is gonna suck bawlz and it shows how "creative" he has been to dedicate a song to his forum.

in b4: tl;dr

I'm glad I'm not the only one who dislike lobodomy...
01. Hellhounds On My Trail
02. Blooddrunk
03. LoBodomy
04. One Day You Will Cry
05. Smile Pretty For The Devil
06. Tie My Rope
07. Done With Everything, Die For Nothing
08. Banned From Heaven
09. Roadkill Morning

I mean, come on! All shitty titles, except Banned From Heaven, cause it kinda reminds me of all my bans (but of course, cobot isn't heaven :lol:)