Is it Just me

puke bucket

May 18, 2009
Fort Wayne, IN
Does anyone else feel a little indifferent about not being searched before going into a concert?

The thought came to me last night at Opeth after I realized I had not been searched AT ALL in the exact same city where Dimebag and 3 others were murdered on stage. I have had similar experiences recently in Detroit & Flint.

I must say its bittersweet since I toke and bring a handy-cam to concerts. Just crazy to think that some irresponsible whacko could of brought a fucking machine gun in with em. Now someone who has displayed the ability to carry a machine gun responsibly in public, I have no problem with so please do not think im some anti 2nd amendment cunt.

The venue Opeth is playing at in DC on Wednesday always searches your bag/pats you down before admission. And even at other venues nearby that don't search people, I've noticed that security is pretty oppressive once you're inside.

nah it is just you, the security doesn't want to touch you because you're a massive faggot

nah it is just you, the security doesn't want to touch you because you're a massive faggot
Awww dickface, did mommy not show you enough attention tonight? Shouldnt you be in the buckcherry forum? Dickface, my 75 year old g-ma's blue hair has more personality than you. Feel free to use a period any day you non pussy gettin fuck stain.

ps. OPETH RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonas brothers > cuntface

Awww dickface, did mommy not show you enough attention tonight? Shouldnt you be in the buckcherry forum? Dickface, my 75 year old g-ma's blue hair has more personality than you. Feel free to use a period any day you non pussy gettin fuck stain.

ps. OPETH RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonas brothers > cuntface

I detect massive amounts of fail in this sector.

Also, the last few times I've been to 9:30 Club I wasn't searched/patted down at all.

while I agree that puke bucket is a moron and his insults are embarrassingly boring, referring to things as 'fail' or 'win' is easily the most obnoxious, dorky, 'non pussy gettin' trend in history

I detect massive amounts of fail in this sector
Maybe you are right. If a psycho wants to inflict harm then Im sure a pat down wont do much justice. I dont know, Dime is a fucking legend man, I figured through all that BS a little pat down is the least they can do.

RIP Dime, Mayham, Nathan Bray, Erin Halk

ps, if I got this in
IMG_6049-1.jpg

so can a fucking loon. Ahh fuck it, not worth discussing I guess.

Maybe you are right. If a psycho wants to inflict harm then Im sure a pat down wont do much justice. I dont know, Dime is a fucking legend man, I figured through all that BS a little pat down is the least they can do.

RIP Dime, Mayham, Nathan Bray, Erin Halk

ps, if I got this in
IMG_6049-1.jpg

so can a fucking loon. Ahh fuck it, not worth discussing I guess.

he can't be that much of a legend if he's dead

I am very glad people aren't searched before social gatherings! I am also an advocate of responsible gun ownership and have my handgun carry permit. However I never carry to concerts because there I'm usually drunk and irresponsible.

The thought of a lunatic gunning down Opeth never crossed my mind, but if I lived in the city where Dimebag was shot...I don't know.

I would hate to give up my 2nd AND 4th amendment rights just to see a fukking metal concert.

I am very glad people aren't searched before social gatherings! I am also an advocate of responsible gun ownership and have my handgun carry permit. However I never carry to concerts because there I'm usually drunk and irresponsible.

The thought of a lunatic gunning down Opeth never crossed my mind, but if I lived in the city where Dimebag was shot...I don't know.

I would hate to give up my 2nd AND 4th amendment rights just to see a fukking metal concert.
+1

Im from pro arms IN, here, I cant even carry into a show, a mini swiss army knife the size of cuntface's dick (apx 1 inch long and 1/8 inch wide) on my keychain without getting it confiscated. I pointlessly went out of my way to sneak in my ganj, camcorder and Spyderco. I assumed this would be the last city on the map to be so fucking lenient. Im not complaining, just surprised and curious if Im off base for thinking such.
lol it's so obvious why so many people get shot in america
So obvious is it? Hey, Im ok with that and all the other typical anti american bs that idiots spew, esp if it helps keep people like you from coming here. We have enough parasites as it is.

I think they should frisk everyone before gigs after what happened to Dime !
I agree. A frisk might not prevent someone who has a goal but I still think its a good idea. If something did happen where a loon got through with ease, the fact that we were not searched would certainly be under fire.

Carrying a camera in gigs is illegal out there?

Many times it says that its prohibited on the ticket, though it wasn't on my Opeth ticket, and by the looks of all the digi cams in the crowd I'm thinking It might of been ok. Now a digital cam-corder which is what I had has to prohibited I would think.

That guy only just gets your attention now??? He's the biggest troll on the site!