Is it Just me

A venue I've been to had previously had a stabbing before, so before seeing Carcass we had to go through a metal detector and be patted down.

^guess you'd better buff your schlong before going on concerts at your place then, perhaps a cosy boner? :)

I ive in Cinci. This kid got HAMMERED at a Cradle of Filth/Arch Enemy show (they both suck, hence why I wasn't there) and pulled a knife on someone. A bouncer took it from him so the kid ran at him(the bouncer) and ran right into his own knife.

Cincinnati has full searches, and Columbus didn't have shit. I was EXTREMELY puzzled.

lol what moron

One of the funnier stories to come out of that venue.

My favorite, which i did happen to bear witness. Slayer, jager tour 04, dude couldn't get through the crowd to the bathroom so he took a shit in the middle of the pit because it was the only open area.

Hilarious, the bouncers left him alone too. They couldn't stop laughing.

hahahaa that's incredible, so there was just a shit on the floor for rest of the show?? did he get thrown out after he had finished? lol

One of the funnier stories to come out of that venue.

My favorite, which i did happen to bear witness. Slayer, jager tour 04, dude couldn't get through the crowd to the bathroom so he took a shit in the middle of the pit because it was the only open area.

Hilarious, the bouncers left him alone too. They couldn't stop laughing.

actually the first post I see that cuntface response to without insulting

how did you do it?

+1

Im from pro arms IN, here, I cant even carry into a show, a mini swiss army knife the size of cuntface's dick (apx 1 inch long and 1/8 inch wide) on my keychain without getting it confiscated. I pointlessly went out of my way to sneak in my ganj, camcorder and Spyderco. I assumed this would be the last city on the map to be so fucking lenient. Im not complaining, just surprised and curious if Im off base for thinking such.

I don't think you are off base, you have a good point. There is a good reason we are searched and disarmed before going into courtrooms, but I don't want concerts to become like that. If a certain venue wants to search for your given reason, that's ok with me. I just don't want any broad legislation to come of it.