Is it me?

Yeah I don't like it. :lol:

I made it through the whole song though, I thought it deserved an entire listen before judgment.

Of course. To fully be able to give some constructional criticism you have to listen to the whole thing. I have nothing against this songs arrangement, there is nothing special about it though, pretty straight forward in my opinion.

About the singing, I'm from Sweden, a dark place during winter, if we see anything cute(like a bunny, kitten etc) we kill it off. I get the same urge with the singer of this band.

w00 new music video!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQqx3oxYGNA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I would claim the exact opposite... Isn't this shit for emo girls?

EDIT: now that I've forced myself to listen to this to give it a fair chance, the vocals is the key aspect ruining it all. And those Muse-keyboarding parts are just killing off whatever chorus that ever was... They should ease of on the ambient and keyboards and it would make a better song.

YOU HAVE KILLED ROCKNROLL, PERIOD!

So much +1.

After reading Ola's and Loren's comments, I had to give these a listen (yes, a complete listen). Ugh. That's all I can say. Just...ugh. I understand that urge, Ola. :lol:

The average member of the Sneap forum eats a big bowl of Frosted Hate Flakes ever morning.:loco:

Keyboards are indeed to loud. I think the guitar playing is really cool. The vocals are a thumbs down to me. I wouldn't want growls or screaming though. I would prefer some clean singing but the kind singers do after they grow pubes.