Is Melinda Mikael's or Peterer's wife?

LordHypnos said:
and everyone flames ME for being a prick..good grief, i could be a lot worse ^ :Smug:

I think we're more asking you to calm down your bitterness a little than flaming you. Some of us anyway. Most if not all of my replies to you have been cordial. It doesn't look like you've gotten the message.

You guys are giving this dude way too much shit. Whenever someone dares to slip up with a question that seems obvious to everyone else, all you seem to do is bag the living daylights out of them. Show some respect; the least you could do is just tell him why exactly you think it's a stupid question, rather than act like elitist assholes.

Anarkissed said:
You guys are giving this dude way too much shit. Whenever someone dares to slip up with a question that seems obvious to everyone else, all you seem to do is bag the living daylights out of them. Show some respect; the least you could do is just tell him why exactly you think it's a stupid question, rather than act like elitist assholes.

word

Since none of these other fat heads will tell you the story I'll have to tell it to you.

Melinda is a Carpathian whore who met Opeth when they played on the moon. (This was back when they toured with Heart and Fleetwood Mac, you know during the "Morningrise era") and they went on their first intergallactic tour. Melinda slept with Johan DeFarfalla first, and then Peter, then Mikael, then Anders, then she slept with Ray Charles who was lending his bluesy electric keyboard in on the tour. She couldn't decide on who to sleep with again for free, and so Mike killed Ray and set up a five some. Ray Charles is the character described in "Still Life" and is still haunting Opeth.

Ray is also responsible for the reason why no songs prior to "Blackwater Park" ended up on the Lamentations DVD, and he also is the reason why they canceled the gig in Jordan.