Is that feedback on V?

Polyeidus

I know you're out there
Feb 6, 2003
NC, USA
ai.bpa.arizona.edu
Four instances. I swear it sounds like feedback. I've thought it ever since the album came out - even before it hit stores. What do you guys(and gals) think?

In the beginning of Egypt. Just four times. You know what I'm talking about?

I did a search before posting this new thread. No trace of any comment what-so-ever. Am I crazy? Is it just cymbals? (I just don't think so.) But I don't care anyways. It's still a killer album.

At first i didn't know what the fuck you were on about.

But after I listened to it closely, i can hear it.

I don't know what it is, but i know it is deliberate. I think its a harsh harmonic on a sitar or something.

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
At first i didn't know what the fuck you were on about.

But after I listened to it closely, i can hear it.

I don't know what it is, but i know it is deliberate. I think its a harsh harmonic on a sitar or something.

you would think it would be deliberate, since it's Sym X we're talking about, but it's not consistant all four times. I don't think it is...

I don't know. I really just wanted to see if anyone else heard it.

yes it is on all of the BINGs!!!

The 3rd one isn't as clear as the rest but is still there

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
yes it is on all of the BINGs!!!

The 3rd one isn't as clear as the rest but is still there

o.k. dude. you obviously have mis-understood what I was trying to say. If you'll read my first post, you know... the one that opened this thread, I made it clear there were four instances. What I was trying to say was that the four instances were not all consistant meaning they were of a greater or lesser degree, meaning not all the same.

Manga-San said:
What's feedback..? :confused:

Feedback in this case is the high-pitched sound that results when a microphone is too close to a speaker.

[b said:
the_satanic_rabbit ][/b]Yes, its sounds like there is some low-pitched feedback grumbling underneath the sitar. I never noticed it before.

First, there's no sitar in the song, it's an acoustic guitar. It just sounds mid-eastern.

About the feedback at the beginning of the song, I think it sounds pretty high pitched if you ask me.

I thought I read that it was an actual sitar. I read an interview where the interviewer asked specifically if it was a real sitar and MJR said yes. But I could always be wrong.... it wouldn't be the first time

What I'm talking about is without variance also. Every time it's a chord-stroke, four times in the beginning, right? THAT is a loop.

Look dude, I know you started this thread, and I don't mean to offend you, but you should really go back and listen to it again. If we're talking about the same thing at all...