Is that feedback on V?

Macy said:
What I'm talking about is without variance also. Every time it's a chord-stroke, four times in the beginning, right? THAT is a loop.

Look dude, I know you started this thread, and I don't mean to offend you, but you should really go back and listen to it again. If we're talking about the same thing at all...

No offense!

I've been listening to it since 2000. I'm fairly convinced we're not talking about the same thing.

Macy said:
Well, do YOU hear any keyboard loops? If you don't, then we are talking about the same thing.

The only keyboards in the beggining, the synth, either is a loop, or Pinnela is playing it. But in either case, that is not what I am talking about.

Polyeidus said:
The only keyboards in the beggining, the synth, either is a loop, or Pinnela is playing it. But in either case, that is not what I am talking about.

I see we're both pretty stuborn so let's just quit it because I think people are getting bored. :D

I'm listening to sitar music right now and it certainly isn't a sitar that is at the start of Egypt. It's an acoustic guitar playing a harmonic minor pattern, which is why it sounds "Egyptian".

Just to add some 'feedback' to this topic, given the perfectionism of especially Michael Romeo, I'd be surprised if he'd let anything like that slide, unless it was because it sounded cool ... (I've never noticed it untill now)

It's probably the level of HZ's setting on you guys stereo. It's very high pitched so many Cd players might not be able to hear it. It's actually quite loud on mine.

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
It's probably the level of HZ's setting on you guys stereo. It's very high pitched so many Cd players might not be able to hear it. It's actually quite loud on mine.

You know what? I never thought of mentioning that, but I always set my EQ to the same thing on everything I own for the different styles of music I'm listening to at that moment, and whenever I listen to prog metal, it's always the old concave wave. You dig? Like +3, +2.5, +2, +1, -1, -1.5, +1.25, +2, +3, +3.75 for good highs really only if you've got tweeters.

Personally, I love the symbols cranked.

Zax666 said:
If you listen to all music with the same EQ it shoudn't matter, Macy!

:)

Actually, it does. Not everyone mixes all instruments to the same level and within the same frequences, meaning, it isn't the same. If a band has a lot of bass, and another has less, of course the first one will sound distorted if you crank that up.

Macy said:
Whatever man. :Smug: I know what I heard.

Do you actually think there is a LOOP at the beggining of this song? A loop? A repeating of an audio sample with no gap in between? To repeat a sequencer pattern or portion of an audio sample repeatedly?

Polyeidus said:
Do you actually think there is a LOOP at the beggining of this song? A loop? A repeating of an audio sample with no gap in between? To repeat a sequencer pattern or portion of an audio sample repeatedly?

I am really tired of arguing with you so this will be the last argue. You should get your things straight before using nice fancy words. The definition of the word "loop" is actually irrelevant, because you just want to prove me wrong. What I am reffering to is a keyboard part that repeats (note choice of word) and loops (note choice of word) four times with about 4 sec long gaps in between on every chord stroke. If you don't hear THAT, I really can't help you.

Oh, and if you are an audio engineer, my apologies, because then you must know better than me what a loop is and then I'm a dumb ass, but then again, nothing is certain in life. Have a nice summer. :cool: