Is the end of Mac Pro's near?

All of you who feel impassioned about this need to write to Apple. I've done it a few times this year about different issues. Use the form here:

http://www.apple.com/feedback/

Creative pros like us are the reason why the Mac OS X and iOS platforms have a flourishing community with great apps. They need to hear our voice, and the more of us that speak up, the better.

don't see how this is that horrible, i love my pro (2010 quad core 11 gig ram, 2tb HD for like 800 bucks on craigslist, straight out of a studio with pro tools 8, logic pro and a whole bunch of extra shit) and don't see it ever dying anytime soon.

and won't this mean there will end up being a million of them floating around cheap like the g5s are now?

i'm failing to see how discontinuing the pro really affects anyone

I think the Pro was the only piece of Apple gear that was still built outside of China (Ireland, if I'm not mistaken)... The quality and reliability of the Mac Pro machines is second to none, can't say that about my two iMacs that I owned, every one of them was sent to service at least one time.

I highly doubt that they're going to discontinue a product without replacing it with something better in that same category... Mac Pros are their own category, mainly because of the expandability, and no other Mac can take it's position...