Is there a specific thread/sub-forum for finding band members?

Hi guys,

I've looked around all of the forums and can't find a specific place for this... I even used Sneap Search. Apologies if i've been a complete retard and it's right there infront of me.

Long and the short of it is my band needs a new singer. Since parting ways with our previous one we have auditioned and tried out a few but have still not found the right one.... everyones always said the only thing holding us back is the vocals so we really need to find the right person.

**Here comes the advert sorry if this is in the wrong place**

We're based in South East London - Bromley area so you need to be able to get there regularly for practise. We play a fusion of Thrash, Heavy Metal, Melodic Metal, and proggy jazzy funky crazyness for good measure (in the new stuff). We like to state our genre as MUSIC because however a song comes out is how it comes out, acoustic, rocky, FUCKING HEAVY, fast and thrashy whatever.

We are currently recording our Debut album and plan to tour the shit out of it and take it to the next level so only apply if serious.

We want CLEAN vocals, we've got a screamer (bonus if you scream aswell) but we are primarily clean with screamed backing and in certain parts. We want clean but rough... not asking for James Hetfield at all more Rob Flynn, Phil Labonte, Sylosis clean stuff, or even Serj Tankian strange style if it's good and fits.

To check out some of our old recordings and our now not so hot website (that will be all re-vamped) visit:

WWW.THISADDICTION1.COM

Go to the Multimedia page (http://thisaddiction1.com/Site/Multimedia.html) to check out some of our older recordings. We have lots of new and more diverse material but this is still a fairly good representation.

Cheers for any interest and if you wish to apply for an audition or just find out more e-mail:

info@thisaddiction1.com

or you can always phone me (Edd) on: 07947464005